Part 25

All of them reached home.
Dadi : putar kya hua police nai kya kaha
Dida : why was Tanu talking lies and what did she want?
Pragya : she wanted to trouble all of.
Abhi : Haan she just know how to trouble she wanted me to suffer and be in jail.
Prachi : but why ?!
Abhi : she was in love with me and wanted to get married to me but I got married to your mother and she tried to spoil our marriage many times but by gods grace we did not let her come in between us.
Pragya : yeah we had sent her to jail with Alia but she is free now and has come to take revenge from us.
Prachi : so what are we going to do about her?
Abhi : beta you don't have to worry we will take care of it. It late all of you kids go to sleep we will discuss this tomorrow morning.
Ranbir : okay good night
Sunny & Kiara : good night
Prachi & Shahana : good night
The All went to their room.
When prachi was about to reach her room a pair of hands pulled her aside she was about to scream when Ranbir put his hand on her mouth.
Ranbir : it's me don't scream
Prachi : what happened why did u pull me like that we could have spoken in my room.
Ranbir : we could have but Shahana is on her way to your room to sleep there.
Prachi : oh achaa tell what happened
Ranbir ; tomorrow at 5 meet me on the terrace I have a surprise for you.
Prachi: what surprise
Ranbir : if I tell you now then how will be a surprise now okay bye good night.
He plants a soft kiss and leaves her there.

Thank you for read
______________________________
Sorry for the late update will try and update regularly from now hope you like it if any ideas to change please let me know.