Part 13

Kiara and Sunny entered the room Ranbir moved away.
Kiara : how are you feeling Prachi
Prachi : I am fine Di
Sunny : doctor told u can get discharged today evening.
Ranbir : doctor told ?! She is fine to go home ?
Kiara : haa Ranbir she is fine to leave the hospital.
Later Prachi was discharged and went home.
Prachi was sitting in her room alone when she heard a knock On the door.
Prachi : come in
Ranbir entered her room and they kept looking at each other till Prachi broke their silence.
Prachi : kya hua Ranbir ? Kuch puch na hai ?
Ranbir : haa..nahi mera matlab haa voh actuall I wanted to ask why did u come in between me and the the kidnapper to save me you could have gotten hurt worst then this. Why did you save me ?
Prachi : I don't know I could not see you get hurt.
Ranbir: why
Prachi : even you did not have to put your life in danger to help me with the kidnappers but you did so why did you save me huh?!
Ranbir : I don't know I felt like I needed you to be alright for me to survive. If anything would happen to you I can't even imagine.
Prachi : but why Ranbir you always hates me but now u are risking your life for me why
Ranbir : even I can ask you the same question right
Prachi : I don't know but I am sure you know so u tell me why
Ranbir just kept looking at her and the he looked into her eyes and said : because I think I am in love you damn it.
Prachi was shocked and surprised.
Prachi after a few. Minutes replied : I think I am in love with you too.
Ranbir was shocked but a huge smile took over his face and they both looked at each other.
Background music

They both looked into each others eyes but then Ranbir looked at her lips and her eyes did the same. Ranbir leaned in but stopped and looked at her for assurance to continue when her saw a blush and smile on her face he took it as a sign and instantly leaned in and kissed her lips. It was a slow passionate kiss. They only broke when they need oxygen. They looked at each other as Ranbir connected their forehead. Prachi was breathing very heavily and her heartbeat became very fast. Ranbir was going through the exact same emotions as her. When Ranbir looked at Prachi he smirked looking at her state as her cheeks were red and she was melting into him as he held her close and hugged her.

To be continued
______________________________

Thank you for reading any changes or suggestions please let me know will update soon❤️