Part 4

A few days went on and Prachi spent most of her time with Akshay which was not liked by Ranbir. But Ranbir and Prachi also started spending a lot of time together because of the group project which they were doing together. Ranbir had started liking Prachi and was mostly thinking about her and told Aryan but had not accepted that he likes her. He keeps telling Aryan that she is his project partner thats why he was thinking about her these days. Aryan understood that he has started like Prachi but has not accepted it yet. Prachi also found herself think a lot about Ranbir and told Shahana. Shahana realised that Prachi had started liking Ranbir but is not able to accept it yet.
At dinner table everyone one was sitting and eating when Kiara and Sunny told together: we have something to tell you. It is something important.
Prachi, Rhea, Aryan, Shahana, Siddharth and Ranbir all exchanged looks among themselves which was noticed by Pragya but did not say anything.
Purab and Abhi together asked : what happened is something wrong?
Kiara said : we have wanted to tell you all something for a long time now.
Sunny continued : we finally thought it was the right time now to tell u all that we both Kiara and I love each other.
Kiara : and Sunny proposed to me yesterday and I said yes.
Everyone was in shock while the youngsters were happy, smiling widely and congratulating them.
All the adults were surprised but very happy hearing this.
Disha: I am so happy that you both love each other and want to marry each other.
Purab: yes but since when has this been going on?
Prachi : chucks it's been going on for a long time now. I don't know how come you guys did not notice it.
Pragya : wow I am so happy for both of you. Prachi you knew about it ?
Abhi: not only Prachi but all of them pointing towards Ranbir, Rhea, Shahana,  Aryan and Siddharth. I got to know about it last night when I saw the proposal of Sunny on the terrace last night.
Both Kiara and Sunny were shocked listening this.
They all were very happy and all congratulated each other as well as the couple.
Pragya: we will call pandit ji tomorrow morning itself and asking him for shaadi dates.
Everyone was very happy and went to sleep in their room.
Late in the night Prachi felt like eating chocolate so she went into the kitchen and found Akshay filling water. He saw Prachi with a chocolate in the hand and started laughing and said : you will never change.
Prachi glared at him but started laughing. All this was witnessed by Ranbir who was feeling jealous and angry seeing them together and laughing.

To be continued

______________________________
Thank you for reading. Will update soon ❤️