I think I'm gay - F

Warnings: none :)

"Flo can you come here for a sec?" You asked your friend who was in the kitchen area of your trailer on set. Florence bounds through the door and is met with your anxious gaze. "What's wrong y/n/n?" She askes worriedly. "I have to talk to you about something. And I really don't know how to go about it" The more you talk, the more anxious that Florence was becoming. Heart beating faster, hands starting to clam up, breathing becoming slightly heavier in anticipation with what you're about to confess to her.

Noticing your leg bouncing and wringing hands, she places a comforting hand on your knee. "It's me Y/N, talk to me" she smiles warmly at you. "O-okay" you start "I've been thinking for a while, and I'm having a hard time with something". You look at Florence who's eyebrows are slighty furrowed in concern nodding. "I've been having these feelings and I don't know how to handle them or process them" you say as you take a deep breath in and try to steady yourself. "I don't know if you'll hate me afterwards or if it will have an effect on our friendship" you say, not daring to make eye contact with your friend beside you. "Y/n/n, you're starting to worry me, nothing could make me hate you, it's me you're talking about" Florence tries to bring some comfort to your clearly troubled mind.

"I think I'm gay" you say, panic starting to take over as the room begins to spin. This is the first time you've said it out loud. Moments pass as you slowly meet Florence's gaze to try and decipher what she's thinking. There's an almost blank expression on her face which causes your head to spin. Does she hate me? Will she not want to be around me?

Florence must see the internal battle happening inside your head so she lunges forward and engulfs you in a hug. It takes you a second to realise what's happening but you melt in her hold and begin to sob. Florence rubs her hand up and down your back and presses a kiss to the top of your head. Once your sobs have turned into steadied breathing Florence pulls away from the hug placing both of her hands on the side of your face.

"I am so proud of you for figuring out part of who you are. And I am so happy to be someone that you trusted to come to with this. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this journey with you." Florence says. Her words wrap around your heart like a warm hug and you feel tears beginning to well again. "You don't have to figure this out on your own. Im here. You have my complete support to be whoever you are."

"Part of me really thought you were going to hate me" you laughed through the tears, expressing your negative thoughts about the whole thing. "Y/n/n, I'm with you through this" she says rubbing her thumb over your cheekbone. "If anything I think it's an absolute win for the girls" she winks at you causing you to laugh at her jest.

"Thank you Florence, truly, I was so scared you were going to see me differently and that you'd pull away" you look at her. "Pull away? I think now you'll have a hard time keeping me away from shooting my shot" she says. Your eyes snap to hers again, wheels beginning to turn in your head. You search for any sort of joke in her eyes but you're failing to find one.

"I- what?" You ask, barely managing a coherent thought. "I don't want to overwhelm you, and I might be reading this completely wrong, but I think you've failed to notice my fat crush on you." The more Florence speaks the more you can't think straight. Is this happening?

"I'm obviously never going to push you into anything that you're not into but if it's something that you would want, I would love to take you on a date." Words are failing you as you're trying to scramble to say the word 'yes'.

Being met with silence is making Florence feel smaller and smaller. "But again, if it's not something you want, we can just forget I ever opened my mouth 30 seconds ago" she laughs, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I would love to go out on a date with you sometime Flo" you smile. You wrap your arms around her as her grip tightens around you, her chin resting on the top of your head.

A/N: just a complete drabble :))