That is homophobic - F

Y/N POV
Things have been a little too quiet recently. You and Florence have been together for quite a while and your relationship is always full of entertainment. Whether it's taking spontaneous trips, out of the blue date nights or even building a fort like kids and having a movie night, there was never a dull moment. You both lived for making each other laugh and also pranking each other. You were scrolling through instagram and decided that if Florence was going to try and kiss you, you wouldn't let her. This probablyyyy wasn't going to end well on your behalf but you'll get a laugh out of it.

Still scrolling through tiktok, Florence descends down the stairs and makes her way towards you in the living room. "Hey baby" she says softly, sitting beside you. "Hey Flo, how was your nap?" You ask. "Good, I think I needed it, I'm feeling more energised now" she answers as she curls up into your side. She reaches up and kisses the underside of your jaw but you recoil, making Florence frown at you. Trying not to laugh was the hardest part of this for you but you were determined to keep stoic. You keep your eyes off of Florence's face in order to maintain your goal. Your girlfriend huffs and sits back and you just side eye her.

10 minutes later, you've put your phone down and you've started flicking through Netflix to try and find something to watch. Flo went to the kitchen to get a drink and when she comes back in, she leans over the back of the couch to kiss your temple. As she does this, you wipe the kiss off.

You physically shrunk in your spot as Florence marches around to the front of the couch and stands infront of you. "What is your problem Y/N?" Oh the government name, not good... "What do you mean Flo?" You ask as if you don't already know. "You wouldn't let me kiss you 10 minutes ago and now you're wiping my kiss off like I have a disease" You can't help but laugh at the figure before you standing with her arms crossed like a child. "What?!?!" She cries out, visibly confused. "Why won't you let me kiss you baby?" She asks, this almost makes your facade falter but you stayed strong. You just shrugged.

Florence had enough and she climbed onto your lap and straddled you. Face to face she sat there frowning at you. She places both hands on your cheeks and attempts to kiss your nose but you throw your head back to dodge it. "This is homophobic!! Y/N let me kiss you!!" Florence cries out once again. Your facade crumbles and you wrap your arms around her. She grabs your face and starts kissing you all over, making you giggle. "Flo, Flo stop" you say in between breaths from laughing so much. "No, I'm going to keep kissing you incase you decide you hate me again" you catch your breath and say "Florence I didn't hate you" you begin laughing "I just wanted to see how long it'd take you to notice that I wouldn't let you kiss me" She scoffs "Be for real Y/N, as if I wouldn't notice the second you wouldn't let me" you just smile at her and kiss her softly. She gladly kisses back and melts into you. You wrap your arms around her once again while she shifts to a more comfortable position on your lap.

You got a good kick out of her childish frustration but nothing beats her evident love of touch.