Untitled Part 72

Yesterday , Ann Marie Thomas screamed at me and said "stupid ass bitch" as she was washing the laundry . 

I have since told her that my epilepsy is getting much more worse this past year and she still doesn 't even care at all . 

She said she didn 't call me that , but instead , she said it to her water bottle , which dropped on the clothes bucket . 

Honestly , Ann is getting more crazier and crazier every minute , comparing me to my father , my brother , the devil , all that crap as I wake up from my bed , take a shower , or even come out of my bedroom , she always does this to me , and say I act like them . 

I would just be like no , I don 't , I act like myself , Ann !!!!! 

Be cooler than Hayley Williams , Jeff Stinco , Paramore , Simple Plan , or whoever I like !!!!! 

But then she compares Simple Plan to the popes of Vatican City and said that they are connected to them , and they are with the devil and Israel !!!!! 

Like make it more sense , lady , Simple Plan saved my life , and they will save yours too !!!!! 

Even if their music sounds devil like and stuff , only because they are pop punk and punk rock , it still doesn 't matter at all !!!!! 

There 's no lost spirits or evil ghosts involved into making their songs , so please be quiet !!!!! 

I don 't know what is up with her . 

I seriously she needs to go to a mental hospital . 

I seriously do . 

My emo phase is coming very soon to YouTube and BitChute somewhere this year ..... 

:(