Chapter 5

Author's Note!

My caregiver just called me a bitch today , all because she didn 't want me to eat my mangoes at 5:00 in the morning . She is ruining my life , she 's just as worse as Richhouse Reviews ( both are very toxic people , I might gotta say this ) and I am feeling more suicidal and depressed as the weeks goes on .

WHY CAN 'T I GO TO AUSTRALIA OR THE UNITED KINGDOM ALREADY , SO I CAN GET FREE OUT OF MY CAREGIVER 'S CONTROL ????? DOES SHE KNOW I HAVE PANIC ATTACKS AND SEIZURES ????? JUST SCREW HER , SCREW HER CONTROLING ME , AND IF SHE CALLS ME A BITCH ONE MORE FUCKING TIME , I WILL DOX HER PERSONAL INFO AND SEND HER TO JAIL FOREVER !!!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT DEALING WITH HER !!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????

And also , if she is reading this , Jeff Stinco is not a fucking alien . He 's just a normal person , okay ????? Please stop calling him that !!!!! You 're just jealous because I 'm saving Britney Spears ' life and not yours , stupid idiot !!!!!

DON 'T CALL ME NO STUPID IDIOT OR A COWARD , YOU 'RE THE STUPID IDIOT CONTROLLING ME AND MY LIFE !!!!! DON 'T TAKE THIS STATEMENT VERY SERIOUSLY , FOR GRANTED THOUGH !!!!! AND STOP COMPARING ME TO MY FATHER SO MUCH !!!!! Loser .....

Anyways , on to chapter 5 .....

Jeff woke up with a heavy arm wrapped around him and his face was squished into naked chests. He was sandwiched in between Kyle and Chester. He didn't have to open his eyes to know that. Their scents were very prominent.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Jeff said, opening his eyes up to see them next to him. He was panting as he stood by a door after he ran away from Kyle and Chester to enter himself back to the world again and out of Heaven. 

Jeff ran up the hill to Canada and turned around. He looked at his country, his beautiful country. He remembered how it came to be, he remembered how he fought, how they all fought for it, for the independence from the world, for freedom. He was proud of what he and his friends (his real best friends , not his fake best friends) accomplished, he was proud of what was yet to come. He wanted to see his restaurants grow, new bonds to form, maybe even love. Jeff was glad he was free from the tyranny of Loretta Devine.

Even though the war between Jeff and Loretta was over and she had won herself throwing him out of a window, he got what he wanted, and the one thing he always wants is: Being a singer and a guitarist.

"I am going to do my work as an artist and showcase my singing talents to the world!" Jeff said.

Jeff sighed heavily at all the memories he had and wanted to turn back the clock. He looked at the Canada flag as the wind gently played with the fabric it was made of. The moon gently illuminating the country he lived for, the country he was born from, he would not let anyone or anything take it from him.

Jeff turned around and rolled his body into the wilderness. He came across a wild, unexplored forest, full of mysteries. He wandered into the unknown. The wind gently blowing on his bald head as he walked through the unexplored part of the forest he's in. It was so peaceful here, one of the places he loved to go with his wife and his kids when he wanted to take his mind off of things or just generally relax.

"Finally, peace and quiet!" Jeff said.

His peace didn't last for far too long as he heard the rustling and growling of dogs. It was night after all, but what shocked him the most is that he pulled out his guitar and gave himself the best performance. Weird, he knew everyone in the town was asleep, so the dogs growled back at Jeff, while he's happily playing his guitar, but didn't do anything about it. He rushed to see what was going on and what he saw surprised him way too much to his own liking.

"Where did those dogs come from?" Jeff said shyly.

He saw the dogs and the dogs barked at him. That task shouldn't be difficult for Jeff Stinco to do when it comes to playing his guitar, right?

"I will fight back at this! I will defend myself from all of this!" he said.

But Jeff noticed one little detail, the dogs were super vicious and wanted to kill him off. No wonder people thought Jeff were terrible at this.

"I will never be terrible, nor do I put a great performance. At last, I should be able to sing again!" he said.

Jeff silently fumbled himself in French as the dogs came closer to him, and closer and closer and closer and closer as he whips his guitar at them, and whacks the dogs with his guitar.

"Good grief, those dogs are finally dead!" he said. "Now I can be at peace now."

Jeff got up and protected his guitar that he always carried during his night walks, just in case he had to fight, and now he was glad he did.

"I will have to put my guitar somewhere important in my bag," he said. "That way, nothing is going to defeat me right now at this moment."

He jumped to where the more better side of the forest was at and fought his way through some snakes, whacking them with his guitar, that seemed to be coming out of nowhere. Jeff got very close to where he was at now, exhaustion clearly written on his face, he was trembling as if he would collapse any second and his grip on his side had loosened.

"Just hold on for a second!" Jeff said in a shocking turn of events, as he fought the remaining snakes with his guitar.

After a lot of dogs and snakes were getting whacked by the power of Jeff Stinco's guitar, no monster was left around, all reduced to nothing more than a smoke.

"My birthday is tomorrow!" he said.

Jeff protected his guitar and walked closer to a shed, inspecting his wounds from a mile away on his arms, not wanting to agitate his enemies and to accidentally cause a war in the forest. But the plan to stay a safe distance was soon compeletly destroyed by Jeff collapsing to the ground.

Jeff moaned, as he collapsed for a brief two minutes, acted quickly against himself, and caught himself in the wind, his skin was cold, but he was still breathing and his heart was still beating. Jeff would have never actually admitted how happy he was that he was still alive.

"I'm so happy I'm alive!" Jeff said. "Now let's get my singing career back."

Jeff somehow managed to run into a shed in the forest after all of this rambling around with the animals in the forest and whacking them with his guitar, he throws himself on one of the beds in his newly built shed. The shed was only built because..... every Rowena Chiu victim was treated from there after they had drank her water. Jeff being a later example of that.

(AN: he drank the Rowena Chiu water on the set of Simple Plan's Summer Paradise . Just letting you know about that already .)

Jeff looked at his wrinkled guitar after all of him whacking dogs and snakes with it for a brief second, and sighed himself to sleep. "This will be a lot of explaining and work to do," he said. Jeff falls asleep in his newly renowned shed.