Chapter 1

Let me take you back how it is supposed to be started as being: it started on the 22nd of August.

It is Jeff's 47th birthday: where everything went wrong. The day he was finally able to find himself in his own bed.

He woke up like every other day. His room was dull; white walls, one bed, a dresser, closet, and mirror, shared with his wife. The only plus to his old room was his own personal recording studio where he records his music at. Jeff was the youngest of two sons and he was mommy's little boy. His mom knew everything about him because he didn't have real friends. He didn't have friends who loved him.

His friends, who was a part of a band founded by Jeff himself, had him as their guitarist. In the first music video for his band's first song with him, they killed him off in the music video, and on the set, he drank Rowena Chiu's salt and pepper water. Other unknown actresses drank the water too, and they later got overheated and passed out on the ground just as soon as they drunk her water.

(AN: Jeff did in fact drink the Rowena Chiu water on the set for the song Summer Paradise . There is a scene from that music video which showcases him lying on the ground , pretending to be sleeping , indicating he 's already drunk Rowena 's water . Punk Rock Holocaust has a scene after Jeff , who appeared in that movie , was impaled by his guitar , showcased a horrible and extremely terrifying death scene of multiple women lying on the ground lifeless after they drunk the Rowena Chiu water from Rowena Chiu herself . That scene when I saw that film on the Internet Archive , got me scared out of my bed , and it was already worse from Jeff 's death scene alone !!!!!)

You see, everyone in the band thought Jeff was pathetic because he didn't turn out to be a singer like Pierre Bouvier. Jeff fucking hates that little dickhead (and I hate him too , you know !!!!!). He wakes up every morning, thinking of his ugly pathetic face. Jeff wouldn't want to be like him at all though; I think every girl was way too obsessed with Pierre. They didn't show love for Jeff due to his unusually vibrant looks, they only respected Pierre because of his whiny, terrible voice and his wannabe Vanilla Ice and Mark Hoppus looks, if you know what I mean. He sucks!

However, in my defense, it is rare to look better than all of the other guys who Jeff looks better as. This makes every single famous Hollywood male celebrity jealous of him because of his looks. I say jealous in that way because they didn't know who he was.

While Jeff was a big city guy growing up in rural Montréal, Québec, Canada, he learned to keep his singing talent hidden from the rest of everybody else, including his fans, who loves him only as a guitarist but not as a singer.

The other members include the bassist accused of sexual harassment (thank God his creepy ass is out), the other guitarist who has a terrible singing voice (he sucks too , you know), and the drummer who's already figured out how special he is to the world (he stole most of Jeff 's tweets , what a fucking douchebag !!!!!). Let's just say he is already a handful for his drumming skills, I really don't envy them at all. For Jeff's defense, he is not as stuck up as the other four but those guys still walk around like a stick's stuck up their asses.

As he woke up that morning, Jeff picked out his favorite Toddland shirt, with the words "I just want to ride bikes with you", which matched up with his red and blue plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and black sneakers. He even left his plaid shirt open and buttoned down to showcase his Toddland shirt more. Jeff's bald head and lip ring was so shiny, he knew he was sexy enough for this.

He had a little bit of fat all around his cheeks, he had his beauty mark on his right cheek, but his eyes always managed to stand out, in the best way. They were a striking blue-green. Jeff's mom told him it was the color of the dewy grass in the early morning. He wakes up his kids as they make their way downstairs to the kitchen.