Chapter 14

Author's Note! 

I finally exposed all of Optimus Grind 's tweets recently on my YouTube and BitChute channels . 

My caregiver , god forbid her , still calls me a bitch to this very exact day and she had recently called me a transphobic slur and compared me to my father . 

She doesn 't know that I am epileptic . 

I am still emo . 

Like when she is ever going to get a break already from me ????? 

I still need to make this fanfiction into a movie where Jeff is playing as himself in his own biopic , but she is still busy bossing me around . 

Plus I finally get to wipe my shoes off by myself now !!!!! 

It 's not my original rainbow crocs , but still , thank god I finally wiped my own shoes off with my disinfecting wipes !!!!! 

I still wished I wiped off my rainbow crocs , if my caregiver didn 't call me a bitch and compared me to my father and my step brother :( 

But still , I am very much emo now .  

I will report Optimus Grind to cybertip.org soon . 

I will make a video exposing all of Aaron Cooper 's tweets next , and I fucking hate him already , because he scares the hell out of me !!!!! 

How that man has over 122,000 tweets more than the awesome and great people like Kyle Lai-Fatt , Jeff Stinco , and Britney Spears , who will never harm any child or lay their fingers on them on Twitter , is beyond me , and still disgusts me to this very exact day !!!!! 

I hate men with beards , and I have since always hated them since I was a little girl , because they scare me so fucking much with a passion !!!!! 

Fuck all of them who tweets over 100,000 times on Twitter !!!!! 

🖕🤮🖕 

But anyways , Chapter 14 is coming very soon .

Goodbye !!!!! 

And I will do my best to make Twitter a better place without men with beards tweeting over 100,000 times on there . 

Major thankies for reading my author 's note , and I am out . 

Bye !!!!! 

:( 

Okay , chapter 14 is here . Here we go !!!!! 

As Jeff kept thinking about his singing career being taken away from him, he stood across of his house and made a wish on a fountain nearby a couple miles away from his house.

"Where did this fountain comes from?" he said in a shockingly turn of events.

Jeff stood by the fountain as he throws his guitar inside of the fountain, and wishes that his career as a singer can come back.

"I wish, I wish I was a singer again," he said to the fountain. "I wish I can change fate, but you must go on your path."

Jeff puts his finger inside of the fountain. It drags him!

Jeff falls into a deep hallucination where he is forced to perform with his band at the Warped Tour.

As he got inside of the fountain, his outfit changed. He's now wearing a Simple Plan t shirt, baggy jeans, and black and white sneakers.

Jeff stared at the crowd, realising he is the guitarist performing. "Is this some kind of joke?! What the fuck is going on in here?!"

Jeff felt uncomfortable that he had to perform in front of a big crowd of people, he then realises that he was not just there to play his guitar, he's also there to sing as well.