Chapter 6

Author's Note!

My caregiver doesn 't even know that I have panic attacks , asthma attacks , and seizures , and that I am slowly dying . She is still calling me a bitch to this day .

If I ever get beaten to death or get stabbed by my caregiver , only because I am exposing pedophiles and human traffickers for their disturbing tweets on Twitter and she is coming for me , just letting you know that I didn 't do all of this for trolling purposes , and I also don 't want to predict my death too soon too late before all of this is over soon .

All I ever wanted to do is to protect the children from the pedos and HTs destroying Twitter now . But you just don 't like it when I call those pedos out .

Ann Marie Thomas , you were created way too soon for my liking .

You 're not even a fan of my work , nor do you even care about me having a panic attack or asthma attack or seizure or me fainting .

You kept calling me a bitch , even though I told you not to .

You keep comparing me to my father , even though I told you not to .

You think Kyle Lai-Fatt , Jeff Stinco , and Britney Spears are Satanists and are of secret child molesters , no the fuck they are not .

Kyle , Jeff , and Britney are very good people . They 're the good versions of Steve Harvey , TD Jakes , and Loni Love .

You can stop abusing me now . I have a fanfiction to do .

I don 't need you making fun of me , calling me names , or anything to that certain matter .

You are just as worse than Richhouse Reviews .

Both of you guys are toxic people who made my whole life a living hell .

I wished people like you wasn 't so toxic .

I wished you can stop calling other people the n word , the bitch word , and the ho word .

I wished you were a cool and awesome black lady to take care of me , but sadly , you turned out to be a ghetto hoodrat from Chicago , Illinois .

It 's hard to find black women who don 't act like mean and spoiled hoodrats in America .

I wished I stayed in Micronesia , or rather United Kingdom or Australia instead .

Please don 't kill me off .

You are seriously trying to threaten and hurt me a lot .

Pretending to be your daughter hurts too much .

Now let 's get on to Chapter 6 of My Name is Jeff already .....

Jeff woke up and pulled up his shirt and inspected his injuries closely, and trust me, it was nasty, it almost made Jeff throw up, but he couldn't get distracted by his own body going against him in this situation.

He went to get a bowl of water and a cloth so he could somewhat clean the wound before doing anything else. He grabbed the no wet cloth and started cleaning the wound gently. After cleaning all the blood and dirt away from his body, Jeff got a better look at his injury.

"Oh shit, here we go again," he said. "Worst wound I have ever got in my life. That's just fucked up."

It seemed to be a slash wound on his stomach, but who could possibly attack Jeff Stinco at this time of night? No animal was stupid enough to do that, even the snakes. And there was no one else that could be against Jeff, unless someone decided to betray him yet again, but that would make no sense as then the traitor would have nowhere else to go or to hide.

Jeff sighed as he began stitching his wound, he wasn't the best at it but he did a pretty decent job, it's not like there are any medics around his shed anyway. He then started bandaging his wound just in case something were to happen to it that would open it again.

Jeff was satisfied with his amazing work at saving himself from the vicious dogs and snakes in the forest, even though he hated to admit it, he done this all on his own. But then the thought of explaining everything to everyone else found it's way into Jeff's peaceful and proud mind. That was the problem, he didn't know what happened to the other Rowena Chiu victims after they were treated in the shed he's in now.

"I finally took care of business," he said. "That way, nothing can stop me."

Jeff decided he will leave his shed soon. He went to grab a pen and a paper and wrote a note and put it on the doors to the shed.