Chapter 7: How Could This Happen To Me?

Before he went out of his shed, Jeff was sitting at the edge of his bed, healing his wound. Since this morning, Jeff has been feeling anxious to come out of his shed, so he can go back to his house and meet his family again. He showered and shaved his head (he was already bald headed), and he was ready to go, wearing a dark purple The Jeff Stinco Project t shirt matching with a green plaid shirt buttoned down, with skinny blue jeans, and black and white sneakers. But Jeff sits on his chair, questioning his motives to go.

"What am I supposed to do now, now that I have finally destroyed the dogs and snakes away from me?" he said.

(AN: Like I said before , Jeff felt the need to save himself . He is not supposed to have this power over himself like that , he is supposed to be immune to his own powers , but here he is , allured by his own beauty . That 's really powerful of this man . Jeff Stinco for prime minister of Canada 2024 .)

Jeff got up, shook his body to erase that feeling away, and walked away out of his shed. Jeff didn't even ask his guitar to come, it got it's own thing going on. So he goes by himself.

As Jeff left his shed, he started to see a woman who looked like she was running to the local grocery store. But he doesn't see his wife, Mimi, who he thought would come here to see him. He doesn't see Mimi. Instead it's just some random woman. She had black hair and green eyes, wearing a long white t shirt that said "I love Bernie Mac!" with Bernie Mac's face on a heart on the front, and on the back on her shirt said "Kill Steve Harvey, he is evil and disgusting" with Steve Harvey's face blurred off covered up by the word "NO!" on the back, a black short skirt which is a little bit visible to see underneath her shirt, and some black high heels. She looked very emo for her age.

Jeff backs away from the running woman and gets super confused.

"Hello?" he said. "Are you there?"

Jeff feeling halfway shocked, when the running woman stopped running. He doesn't know her, never seen her before, and she meets him for the first time. She gives Jeff his autograph and he signs it for her.

"Oh, no thank you, girl, I needed to come out of the forest already," he said while he's signing the autograph for the woman.

"You are so sweet and cute, Jeff Stinco!" she said flirtly. "I love you!"

"My name is Jeff. Can I ask what your name is?" Jeff asked with a proudly glaring smile.

"I'm nauseous," she said. The woman felt a bit embarrassed but she apologised. After that, Jeff started to feel a little bit anxious for her.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, Nauseous," he said. Jeff didn't even know if Mimi was coming or not.

"Actually, my name is Shelly. Shelly Cole," she said, revealing her name. "My birth date's August 22, 1975."

"My birth date is August 22, 1975 too!" he said. "We're both twins."

"Thank you so much for that brief mention," she said.

As Jeff had a brief conversation with Shelly, he ends up flirting with her. By the time he became friends with her, Jeff decided to leave.

Jeff went to the restroom to pee before heading to his shed, and that's when he got so mushy with Shelly. Shelly was there for him, kissing Jeff so passionately up against the wall on top of the toilet.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Go harder, girl!" Jeff said as he roughly starts having sex with Shelly. Shelly broke the toilet so hard, she later left the bathroom with Jeff to get inside of the shed.

That moment Jeff felt like the world just stopped just because of Shelly, Jeff forgot to breath, as he was kissing her so rough and passionately to the shed, that his tongue started dancing around on Shelly's mouth.