Dear Readers

Dear new and returning readers,

Do not worry! This isn't a note detailing the demise of Fangs and Claws; It's the opposite! I wanted to write this note so everyone could be on the same page with this book and knows what I have planned for the future. As I've mentioned a few times before there won't be any new updates until older chapters are edited, the reason for this is because my writing ability is far greater than it used to be. I don't want to post the next chapter and have such a drastic change in quality that it confuses my readers. That being said, though, that is occurring slightly with my edits. As I go back through and edit the chapters of Fangs and Claws, I'm changing the grammar and content dramatically. The story itself is remaining the same, but I'm tying the story together better and attempting to adjust any problems my readers have brought to my attention. So because of this, I ask for any errors or disconnections you come across in the meantime, please just ignore them. It will be fixed! As of writing this note, I'm working on edits for chapter 13 but I do still want to rework chapters 1-7 again, as well. I started a new method of editing for chapters 8-12 and I'm loving the outcome of these chapters much more. It's much more work than my original method of editing, but it's so much better. Unfortunately, that means it'll take me a bit longer before new chapters are posted, but that just means the content available will get the love and attention it deserves from me. I will also be paying for Grammarly here soon to hopefully speed up the editing process even more. Otherwise, I'm still aiming for at least 1 chapter edited a month. More if I can.

While we wait for my edits, I sincerely hope you enjoy this book and I pray my changes and efforts are only making it better and better for my readers. To all the lovely readers who have given my book a chance and/or are waiting for the end, you're the best. I truly mean it when I say my readers make my world, you leave such wonderful comments and connect to my book in ways I never thought I could deserve. All of my hard work in this book is for you. 

If you have any questions whatsoever, about the editing, the new chapters, or anything else, feel free to ask. Either through the comments, direct messaging, or even my profile. I'll try to respond as soon as I can. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy ~