When someone hits you

Before I start I will say that the requests are closed because I have exams now which is the reason why I dont post much anymore,but I will tell yall if I can post agian and sorry for not telling you guys I was really busy😅

Oh,and this will be short af just saying...

=====

VANITAS:

♡Will be pissed,and tempted.

♡If anyone ever played their hand on you nicely or not nicely he will still be mad.

♡Legit took out the book of Vanitas and killed them right then and there.

♡You just looked at him like 'WTH?...',
while he just calmed down,looked at you with a smile and gently caressed the side of your face that got slapped.

♡"Dont worry love their gone now~"

♡Kisssss.

NOE:

♡For the first time in your life you have seen Noe jump at a person at full speed.

♡At first he just strangled them,but then it turned bloodier.

♡Yup,he teard them to shreds.
(I forgot how to spell for a moment).

♡You just look at him like '😶',while he's doing that.

♡After he's done,he sighs and goes up to you trying to wipe off the blood on him with a cloth.

♡"Sorry darling I didn't want you to see me this way...I just got so mad at them for harming you..."
(Please kiss him).

JEANEE:

♡Will look at them with the intent to kill and actually do it.

♡Like Noe will ripe them from inside out.

♡They are in more harm then you were.

♡Will also legit crack and ripe off their hands and scream that they will never hurt you ever agian.

♡Anyone who was there is not there because luckily,the person who hit you chose a spot where no one will find them,nor hear them.

♡After that,will get up and look at them huffing.

♡"Ughhh...I should've done more but..this will do..."

DOMINIQUE:

♡OH!,hurt a nobles s/o then!

♡They ded.

♡How did she do it Idk.She just giggled like a psychopath after seeing them hit you in your stomach,just because they were jealous of you.

♡Then she tightly grabbed them by the arm making them wince,and drag them to their demise.

♡You just stood their for a while,before the maid's and butlers came running towards you in a hurried and panicking manner.

♡After that she came up behind you and hugged you."Hello agian my angel~,sorry for leaving so soon,I had some special business with that person to deal with~".
(Ayo, is that blood on her shoe??...).

ROLAND:

♡I have never seen his smile falter so quickly I-.

♡WILL and I mean WILL,smack them back.

♡Oh but that's not all,he challenge d them to a duel,the loser has to die.

♡OH,that took long because the person was really good,BUT,later failed and yup,your sweet and innocent boyfriend killed them.

♡He stands up and looked at them with disgust,then turns to you with a charming smile.

♡"Lovie!,sorry I didn't come sooner so that I could've killed this post earlier,but their ded now,so wanna go on a date?"
(Say yes).

ASTOLFO:

♡Hurt a traumatized young adults partner...just grate...

♡Actually before they did that he already gave them a warning but sadly they didn't listen.

♡You didn't even want to see wth he did to the poor person so you looked away.

♡Although it didn't help much because you could still hear them.

♡Before you could go to get a cloth for all the blood that has been spilled on you,someone caught you.

♡"Where do you think you're going dear,you owe me now...so-so..give me a kiss!..."
(I dont have a problem with that...).

CLOE:

♡Alot of people know that you and Cloe are together,but one didn't.

♡So she got surprised when that prick hit you just for accidentally bumping into them.

♡You even said sorry!!!

♡But that person didn't get it so called her butler to personally kill them.

♡She doesn't want to get her hand dirty but at the same time she wanted to kill them herself.But alas,she must aid and keep her eye on you.

♡"Dont worry my little fawn,they will be taken care of."
(You do know I could be taller than you,you know??).

LOUIS:

♡The definition of 'I dont care' on the outside but 'Do that agian and I will decapitate you bi-'.

♡Uses his chains on his arms to strangle them and burn them.

♡I think because of the color of his eyes,he can also freeze them.

♡Even tho you expected him to be more brutal he was merciful enough to turn them into a block of ice and break it.

♡And even if his anger is not calmed down completely,he remembers he has you.

♡He teleports infront of you and gently hugs you."Honey bunny,let us go back home,please".
(Just imagine him saying that in your ear will begging just-yes...).

=====

Thank yall for reading,hope you guys have a good day!💞

I legit forced myself to finish this...

Ok bye...!