When you hug them from behind:

SCENARIO:YOU SNEAK UP ON THEN AND DECIDE TO GIVE THEM A SUPRISE HUG😊

=====

VANITAS:

At first bro is like 'duhfuh??',until Jeff sees that it's just you.

♡He then turns a bit red on his cheeks,but mostly smiles and giggles.

♡He will lean back abit and just lay there,yes,even when you are standing.

♡He will also have a very small obsessive smile mixed with a small ❤ in his eyes.

♡You're still staying right?

NOE:

♡He will be abit surprised at first but will calm down once he knows it's just you and not someone else.

♡He will give a light chuckle and hold your hands for a while.

♡He will have only a light blush and a honest smile on his face.

♡He will ask if you will only do this to him.(Say yes).

♡After that,he will give you a small kiss on the crown of your head,would probably do the same to you as well.

DOMINIQUE:

Girly is full on blussshhh.

♡Will cover her face with her hands but wont protest.

♡She very much enjoys your touch,so why would she pull away?

♡She also mumbles a small 'This is why I love you so much' almost over and over agian.

♡Then turn around to face you and hug you in the normal way.(Front hug).

JEANNE:

♡Another baby that will blussshhh.

♡She will then stutter alot and stumble over her words.

♡She enjoys your touch but gets frozen if its unexpected.

♡Wont complain tho,she loves you too much.

♡Will glare at anyone that looks at you guys the wrong way if yall are in public.

ROLAND:

Gets all giddy and holds your hands almost right away.

♡Will tell you how much he loves you.

♡It will take a while tho,just sayin.

♡You never really get to do this often since he is the one that gives you the back hugs.(Obviously).

♡After that will turn around to face you then brings his face towards yours until its inches away and will have the famous yandere smile.

ASTOLFO:

HE IS A TSUN TSUN.

♡He will protest a little,but will let its slide with a blush on his face.

♡If yall are in public,then he will glare at anyone that looks at him weird.

♡He secretly liked it,even thi his face showed it,so it's not really a secret.

♡Do this to someone else,then you are already over his shoulder,saying how much he will kill that person.

CLOE:

♡She already gets alot of hugs from you,thanks to her asking for so many,so this is almost a daily occurence.

♡She still giggles and hugs your hands/arms tho.

♡Loves every second of it.

♡Will not tolerate you doing it someone else.

♡You tried to do it with butler boy,even tho he said no many times you still did,she was not happy at all,now he is sleeping in the outside shack,and you are in her lap.

LOUIS:

♡Lightly chuckles×2.

♡He will relax in your arms and just,stay there×2.

♡He looks back at you,and looks at you in some type of way.

♡Thinks its absolutely adorable tho,wont trade this for anything else.

♡Keeps you in his arms while laying down on his bed,can and will kill any of his servants that interrupt your peaceful time together.

=====

Hi guy,sorry fro not posting in a while,exams are coming up so plz have faith in me.

But anyway hope you have a good day.

Byby!!!💞