Cloe d'apchier catch up:

WHEN YOU FIRST MEET:

You were walking around trying to get to your house since you were looking for wood and some food for the night...

But you got lost...(typical).

You know the woods since you have been here since how long now??
(I dont know,you tell me)

You got to the point where your body just gave up on you due to the cold and lack of food and water,you collapsed.

On the cold ground and maybe now unconscious(Isn't it obvious????).

Then there came a petite girl with short silver-white haired and eyed girl with a very expensive black raffled dress,and she sat by your side on her knees,observing you...

She didn't know who you were but your face....

Your face....

It was charming,soft,sweet, innocent...

ENCHANTING AND ENDURING....

Your face is hers....

You are hers....

And you cant do anything about it...

She asked her butler(what's his name agian???)to help you up and take you to her mansion.

WHERE SHE CAN HAVE YOU FOREVER...

WHEN YALL BECOME 'FRIENDS':

You might not know -or you do know that she thinks of you more than a friend since you woke to her cuddling you in her arms and not letting go.

But you did need to know her first before yall become a 'thing',and you have to run away from butler boy(still dont know his name).

She tells you about herself while you het ready,she is look away tho might have peeked once or twice🤫😏.

She tells you literally almost everything about her tho not that much about the past because of the 'thing' that happened to her and her old 'friend'...

After that she treats you to food and drinks,and makes sure you are warm so you dont catch a cold(It depends if your OC does or does not get cold tho).

And keeps you safe....

SHE DOESN'T WANT HER PRECIOUS DARLING TO GET HURT KNOW DOES SHE?...

WHEN YOU GET HURT:

Speaking of you getting hurt,you actually got hurt🙃.

How?-well I dont know but~.

If you do she will look at you shocked and then more ticked off then ticked.

She will bandage you up and you what happened in a low and eerie voice.

It kind sent shivers down your since she is always so cheery and playful.

No she is like 'If you dont tell me who did this I will kill everybody in my way to find the fraggin culprit'

If you were clumsy,she will take a breath in,then let out a long sigh,then stand up taking you to the fire place while the butler boy is making yall some tea.

She then asks him to literally baby proof sharp corners or where ever you can get yo clumsy ash hurt.Then yall are good.

But if it was because of someone then-how do you get even more ticked off it you are already at your limit?

Well you see there's this magical word called furious,and I am sure she that right now.

She will lock you in your room and never let you out until she has found the culprit.I was pretty easy since the mansion is literally in the middle of nowhere.

Once she comes back,she will let you out of your room and act like her cheery and playful persona agian...

WHERE IS THE CULPRIT NOW???...

WHEN SHE ASKS YOU OUT+HOW WILL SHE BE LIKE:

She will definitely ask you out when you first wake up-just the first thing in the morning like 'wanna go on a date???😃'.

She will be super happy chappy,and will cling onto you for the whole day.

She will buy you anything you want and will get food and drinks after since she gets tired and hungry quickly sometimes.

She's so wholesome and adorable omg...

But if one person looks at you the wrong way-ooohhh~....

THEY ARE IN A HECK OF A RIDE....

Hey guys sorry for the slow update but here is a Cloe catchup.

And hopefully,yall have a good day.

Gooby!🤗