How they act as a yandere

TW:BLOOD,VIOLENCE??,GORE??

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THEMES THEN PLEASE LEAVE OR READ AT OWN RISK.

VANITAS:

He usually acts like his normal self,a tease,a flirt,a gentleman,(to you at least)and full of humor.

But he is more touchy-touchy,he holds your hand alot or just has his arm around your back,and hand on waist.

He will ask you where you were or where you are going every single time you go out,he just wants to make sure you are safe.

He is always around you-no one else,he also is a bit possessive and accidentally let's some obsessive thoughts slip out of his mouth which leaves him to panic and play it off as a joke or just says:
"No I didn't say that-you are just hearing things agian love".

He says that with his normal cheerful self but on the inside he is heart attack.

Lowkey tries not to stutter tho,since it would make you get all suspicious of him,and maybe even avoid him!!

And he does not want that.

He is also a master manipulator,he knows what to do and say.

STALKER,this man does not stop stalking you.

Sadistic but not af ya know wat I mean??And it's not towards you-only if you want him to tho.(😏)

When he loses his sanity-or even all his sanity,it could end up being a mess.

=====

Blood all over the floor,corpses lying everywhere,blue light shining out of The Book Of Vanitas,and a mad lovesick man that just won't stop laughing.

He might not seem like it,but he is quite strong thanks to the book he has.

He would do anything-and I mean anything...

JUST TO KEEP HIS LOVE SAFE...

"MY LOVE..COME HERE..."

NOE:

He is like one of those cover-up yandere's.

He acts like a total sweetheart and gentleman-like the first time,then the next thing you know you are on the floor half dead and looking up to see a physico laughing histericly at you.

He has great acting skills,meaning that he can manipulate you in every way possible.

He isn't that touchy-touchy but he does hold your hand,just because he loves you to the point where he would kill for you,doesn't meant that he does not respect your personal space or bubble.

He also acts like his normal self tho is a bit...how do I say???

A wild card???

Because he acts like his normal self in front of you but he also acts obsessive sometimes.

And because it happens unnaturally, you dont really know how he would act like from time to time.

Possessive af but does not show it.

Is not sadistic but loves to see the face of terror on his rivals face.

He also wants your blood to himself only.

He cant stand the fact that you'd give your blood to someone else.

He is not that much of a stalker since Mer does that for him most of the time.

If he loses his sanity or all his sanity,then....oh boy....

=====

Blood spills through every crack of the doorway and the door itself,enter...and you will be greeted to corpses on the floor,through the wall,and most of all..
a certain albino vampire that just won't stop punching the poor soul to death.