Roland HC:

♡He likes to spoil you,kay no complaints about that.

♡He wants to see you smile so he does everything in his power to see you smile,unless you dont really like to smile that much then that's ok!

♡If you are the flustered type like you get flustered by the smallest touches then..sorry but he is VEry affectionate,if he sees anyone else give you affection,he will throw you over his shoulder and walk away.

♡He stalks you home,he just wants to see you safe and know that you are alright.

♡His new weapons that he gets is there and bought for a reason.

♡HE CANNOT BREATH WITHOUT YOU,STAY BY THE MANS SIDE.

♡He doesn't get that bloody since he is and expert by now.

♡The only time he will get bloody and I mean REALLY bloody,is when he is angry or all his sanity is gone.

♡You are is world,and if ANYTHING killed you,he will commit mass murder.

♡He only let's Vanitas talk to you since you know why,Noe,Domi,Jeanee,and a bit of Astolfo cannot.

♡His kisses are..yes just yes.

♡Like how can kisses be so soft and meaningful,HElp!!

♡He is soft boi for you,he cant help it!

♡Finally he let's the people KNOW that you are his and he is yours,if they dont then sorry for them but they are going bubye.

=====

Thank you for reading have a good day!💞