When you leave without telling them

SCENARIO:YOU WANTED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR A BIT BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED,YOU ALSO WERE TIRED FROM STAYING IN THE SAME AREA ALL THE TIME.

YOU THOUGHT THAT GOING SOMEWHERE BY YOURSELF WOULD BE FINE FOR THE DAY,SO YOU WENT.

THO YOU FORGOT TO TELL YOUR LOVER ABOUT IT...

THEN...YOU WENT MISSING FOR A WEEK...THEN COME BACK ALL BLOODY AND INJURED...

HOW WILL THEY REACT...?

TW:BLOOD,GORE??,VIOLENCE??.

=====

VANITAS:

When you went missing,it felt like his whole world went crashing down.

You were in your room just a second ago,so where did you go??...

At first he thought you left him...but he knew you wouldn't do that.

Then he thought you were kidnapped,and he was enraged.

He searched and looked for you for an week but still,nothing.

He really did think you left him now...

But then,he heard the front door open.

He jerked his head up and saw your bloody and injured figure leaning on the doorway.

He immediately ran up to you hugged you.

But that is not the thing you need right now...its healing an resting...

He took you to his room so that he could his supplies to aid you.

When he turned around,you fell.

Leaving him to fear the worst.

=====

You woke to the sun hitting your face,it was pleasant and calming,it was great after a heck of a week.

You tried to get up but something didn't let you.

The 1st thing was your injuries,and the 2end thing was...

Vanitas...

He was holding you tightly and did not want to let you go,he was awake as well and tears falling out of his eyes.

You sighed and leaned back down leaving Vanitas to hug you even tighter.

"Love..."

He said with his voice breaking.

"Why did you leave?..."

You sighed and explained everything,leaving him to sigh as well and put his head on your chest while saying and warning you not to do it agian.

But...he was relieved to have you in his arms agian.

"Just stay put...ok?...the ropes on your ankles are a bit tight ya know-Haha..."

NOE:

Brosky was about to commit arson.

To whoever even dared to try to take you away from him will die.

He was worried so bad that he almost had a heart attack,he also killed a few people that were too cocky and rude to help him.

Over the week when you were gone he became more and more aggressive to the point where people started to avoid him.

They were too scared of him to help him now.

But when he gets home,he will sit down on the couch and just...