When you/they suck their/your blood+where they/you like to suck more

Sorry I took so long my brain was not braining

(Its fried)
Jsyk its ganna be short.

====

VANITAS:

♡This motherf,you know or remember when Jeanee sucked his blood?,yeah he acted like that.

♡But more aroused.

♡If you need blood he will just take off his tie as a sign.

♡While you suck his blood,he will move his head more to one side where your head is not at.

♡He will also hold your head and bring it closer to his neck so you head s mouthful of his blood.

♡After you are done,he will look like he enjoyed it more than you did.

♡And will legit asked you to do it agian.

♡You can actually choose where you like tobsuck his blood but I know its mostly his neck.

♡One rule,you can not suck other people's blood,only he can feel the sensation.

♡He will lock then up and kill them.

NOE:

♡He doesn't really react that much on the outside but on the inside..he was asking for more.

♡Like really,he is super gentle when he holds you to suck your blood.

♡But there are times where he cant really control himself,he will apologize over and over agian afterwards tho.

♡He LOVES your blood,he thinks it's the most delicious thing he has ever tasted.

♡He won't go overboard tho,only if you say it's ok.

♡Btw,any other vampire that tries to suck your blood is brutally face planted into the ground by a furious Noe..just saying.

DOMINIQUE:

♡Goodness gracious have mercy where do I start??

♡She LOVES your blood but is also very afraid to hurt you.

♡That's why when she needs blood,she has small but enough blood bags/patches on her.

♡But when she does suck your blood,just remember to hold the back of her back a little so that you have a good grip when she goes overboard.

♡It happend a couple of times but can you blame her??,its YOUR blood after all.

♡She savors the moment by drinking slowly but surely,but also not too slow.

♡Any bish that tries to touch a single drop of your blood will be in a pool of their own blood.

JEANEE:

♡Since she's the type to go overboard she tries to remember to bring her own blood samples.

♡Shy bebe is too ashamed to even ask you for a drop.