arms around you,

Wednesday came as fast as I could take my next breath. I was glad that the week was going by fast, but I was nervous about what awaited me on Wednesday. Me and Jahseh actually communicated a lot, he ended up texting me later that night after we had left the tattoo shop together, checking to see if I had made it home safely. He would often Facetime me which is something that he deemed to like more than texting and calling, it seemed like we had become best friends overnight and I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

I hadn't been catching the girls up on my progress with him as I deemed to keep my relationships private just in case things go left, I wouldn't have to do any back peddling. It usually happens that way, I brag on a guy, and then a month later things go completely left-field, I've learned enough now to keep all of my future relationships under wraps.

Jahseh had sent me his address as we had agreed to stay in and watch some movies together, he had a long week ahead and I felt honored that he decided to spend the rest of his free time with me. I made sure the ask if Gekyume was around because I didn't want to have any random run-ins with his baby's mother or his baby. It was almost 10 pm so, I'm sure he was long gone with his mother by now, at least that's what Jahseh had said.

I pulled up to this really nice apartment complex that had beige exteriors and the outside was littered with balconies, I often passed by the apartments and would often look at them on apartments.com as I thought about moving into them one day, they were super duper nice. Which, I expected nothing less from someone with a car like he had, I need to note to ask him about that, those rap checks must be clearing pretty well.

I parked in a parking spot that was halfway across from his building, since it was late, everyone seemed to have claimed their parking spots for the night, so, it took me a while to find a spot.

I texted Jahseh to tell him I had made it and began walking towards his building as he said that he would meet me in the front. He lived on the second floor but we had to go through a lobby which meant I had to be let in since I was a guest. I made it to the lobby where I saw him come out with his hair in two ponytails, he had on a white wife beater, a black and white flannel, and some black basketball shorts with some black Nike slides and white nike socks.

I seen him wave his hand up in the air and give me a smile, I waved back and clutched onto my crossbody bag as I walked closer, I had realized this was my first time actually being alone with a guy. Everything was moving so naturally and organically, I hadn't even realized I was closer and closer to getting the guy that I had been plotting on for 2 weeks now.

I had actually gotten his number, his attention, I was shook almost as I had never gotten as far as seeing a guy in person.

"Wassup! I'm glad you could make it." He said as he pulled me into a hug, he then led me into the building after putting in his key code, we were on our way to the elevator

It was a silent yet comfortable walk, nothing was awkward, I was simply taking in my surroundings. As we were on the way to the second floor, I opted to text Ginger my location. She sent me the confused emoji and replied telling her to just save it leaving her only to "LIKE" the message.

The elevator dinged and he led us out onto the second floor all the way to his apartment. He unlocked the door and a clean and sleek apartment appeared. It was really clean and smelled of lemon and bleach as if he had just finished cleaning, which he probably did since he had a 6-month-old baby.

His apartment was decorated nicely, minimalistic mixed with hypebeast.

(JAHS' LIVING ROOM)