Chapter 9

"It's nothing too major, but I heard of this type of amnesia somewhere," Leorio said as his eyes scanned through the pages of his medical book. I took a quick peek at Gon and Killua who stood over me, they were curious to know what this type of amnesia was. Making myself comfortable on the couch, I allowed my eyes to explore Leorio's living room we are in.

"It says right here that, selective amnesia involves forgetting certain events. But this is you we're talking about, someone who forgot their past and their identity." I focused on what he was about to say next, leaning closer to at least take a glimpse of the page filled with many meanings of each disorder and some other explanations of medical conditions.

"Generalized amnesia allows the person to forget about their life history and identify. Who they went to, including who they talked to. Even lose memories of what they used to know. Considering what Gon said I think this is your condition right now." Leorio says after explaining, the older male looked up at me from his book with a serious expression.

"You have generalized amnesia."

I blinked at him twice, "Well that's weird because I remember being in a bathroom in some restaurant."Killua and Gon stared at Leorio for an answer, he coughed on his closed hand before facing me.

"Well um, that only happens sometimes maybe after an hour is a chance where you forget" Leorio nervously chuckled, before going back to his book, "No need to worry because your brain will eventually heal, it's probably going to take weeks, months or possibly years."

"That sure will take a long time but no worries, we'll take care of you! But what do we call you?"

Rubbing his chin in a thinking matter, I thought about telling them my name I heard from Alekzender. But will it be alright to pretend to be clueless and not remember?

"Let's call her Y/n, for now." Killua announces as he studies my face, a strange hidden emotion swirling in his blue eyes. One I can't identify.

What is he hiding?

"Oh uh yeah sure." Gon agreed with the Zoldyck as he nodded. His hazel brown eyes never left me and it was starting to make me uncomfortable.

It was unexpected that Killua said my name but did not realize it. Leorio shuts the book before placing it on the table in front of us, leaning back on the green couch with a sigh.

"Man, yesterday I had the weirdest dream ever," Leorio says with his eyes shut, the two men gave their friend a curious look. "I had a dream I saw with a girl whose name is also Y/n and we were in a relationship with each other until this old man came up to us with the creepiest smile."

"Really?" I asked, surprised as I didn't expect Leorio to dream about me before even seeing me.

"Yeah that's a really weird dream, I'm surprised." Gon placed his hands on his hips while staring at Leorio, Killua stayed silent.
No one spoke a single thing after that, but Gon spoke again,"Is anyone bored because I am?"

"Why don't you play Uno while I make myself some breakfast? I didn't have time to eat until you three came." Leorio suggested before taking a sip of his water.

"Nah that's boring let's play video games!" Killua suggested as Gon agreed,

"Yeah, let's do that after a long day of traveling."

"What about you y/n?" Gon's eyes twinkled as he looked at me.

"Sounds fun so I'm in. But how do I play?" I asked, being honest.

"I'll teach you." Both Killua and Gon said together at the same time. I awkwardly laughed at them. The three of us sat down in front of the TV while Leorio went into the kitchen.