Chapter 2

——

"Y/n!"

My brother's voice which was louder than ever snapped me out of my trance when I glanced up at his panicked expression and I found myself back in the living room with the tv still going on hunter x hunter. Relaxed when I was enjoying myself sitting on the couch. The book I was reading before was still in my hands as I went back to look at him, confused. Maybe I was sleeping with my eyes open? That was the first time I ever did that. I decided to listen to what my brother had to say when his mouth parted open but for some reason I felt like I went through this day before.

"Y/n, I just remembered we didn't clean the dishes.

It felt real; the dream I had experienced before felt terribly real. It was the exact same thing I heard the last time I was here and then getting sucked by some stupid and tiny hole. The fact that we didn't wash the dishes and I'm here again on the same day makes this even more unexpected and weird. Am I stuck in a time loop? I don't know anymore, my brother continued speaking,

"Mom just texted me a few minutes ago that she and dad are coming home from our aunt's house and asked me if you and I washed the dishes in the sink."

After that he hurried away to the kitchen while I stayed behind, trying to process what just happened. First I was in hunter x hunter and met Chrollo and now I'm back here; it was confusing for me to experience this and call it a dream. I grabbed the remote from the small table in front of me then turned the tv off. I looked down and saw I was still in my shorts and my brother called out for me to help him but I decided to ignore his words; I calmly got up and went upstairs to my room to change my pants. Once I was done changing, I placed my shorts into my drawer while my brother screamed at me to come down—I strolled towards my desk and bent down to see if the hole was there but I didn't see anything except for the plain wallpaper. The door downstairs opens and I hear my mom's voice,

"You didn't finish cleaning the dishes!" She screamed, her voice echoed throughout the whole house and my brother entered my room before shutting the door behind him, his back leaned against the door; breathing heavily. His eyes gazed at me while I stared back confused.

"Both of you are grounded for four days!"

I once again didn't pay attention when I lowered my head and crouched down to see if the hole under the desk was there. But it wasn't and something wasn't right.

"Hey y/n are you okay?" Juwo asked, worried since I seemed out of character. "You look like you just came here and confused as hell."

I got back up to my full height and looked over to him.

"I swear a small blackhole was here under my desk." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Woah, what blackhole? The one in space or.." he trailed off but eventually stopped when a knock on the door was heard.

"Y/n, Juwo—your mother is gone, you can come out now" our dad spoke on the other side of the door. I looked back at him and he did the same.

"Juwo, I feel like I went through this the day before." I whispered at him, my eyes were wide when I peered at him before glancing down on the floor.

"What do you mean? Like what happened?" We both walked over to my bed and sat down next to each other while Juwo had his hand on my hand, rubbing the back of my palm in hopes to comfort me.

I didn't know if he would believe me but I did recall promising him that I wouldn't lie whenever I'm worried or scared about something. But I still told him what happened and where I was and met Chrollo and the talking cat. Everything I could remember. He stared at me with narrowed eyes, but I could see the astonished look in those brown eyes of his. His mouth was parted open as if he wanted to speak but closed again.