Chapter 6

The glittering silver light got peeks into the room as I sat up on the bed, feeling drowsy. Confusion fills my being as I glanced around my surroundings. Where am I? Many questions circulated in my head as I quickly got up until the wave of dizziness washed over me. Prompting me to sit back down.

Once again, I slowly went back up to my feet and then proceeded to advance toward the closed door of the room I was in. Twisting the doorknob open, my sight was greeted by the clean and organized living room as I stepped out. The delicious aroma went to my nostrils, which made me follow the source of the smell. Leading me to the kitchen.

A man with short blond hair up to his neck was cooking food, probably an omelette which I could tell by the looks of it. I stood there waiting for him to notice me while I watched him take off his apron. He turned around, facing me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning Y/n how was your sleep?" He asked, affectionately before continuing to cook breakfast.

The omelette was now on the plate as he took off his apron. A spoon and fork were placed on each of its sides.

"W-who are you and where am I?" I stutter, my terrified tone giving away how scared I was currently feeling after waking up in an unknown house.

His fingers clutched tightly at the white plate he was holding as his gaze turned upset at my question. He quickly calmed down since the fear and confusion were written all over my face.

"I told you yesterday that I'm Kurapika, your boyfriend. My full name is Kurapika Kurta." He answered before walking past me into the living room to put the plate down and then sitting down on the chair. The dining table was behind far away from the couch and the tv; I followed him and sat down at the far end of the table.

The plate was in front of me as I began to consume the food I soon came to love. Kurapika got up and sat in front of me, a sad expression was shown on his facial features.

"Don't you remember me anymore Y/n, I do know I had told you who I am. So how come you have forgotten?"

I looked down with my mouth full. Unable to reply. I don't know who he was or if I knew him.

He retreated his hand back away from mine as I continued eating until I finished. Kurapika's eyes were on the table the entire time, probably in deep thought. He came back to reality when I was done with the food.

"I'll take this, you can relax." Kurapika said, taking the dish away and disappearing into the kitchen. Leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I took this time to scan the room I was in that had no big windows. Kurapika must have cleaned this living room well. The running water of the faucet could be heard in the kitchen. The aching pain in my head slowly started to come back.

My head leans against my palm as support while my elbows were at the table. My eyes were shut while the headache becomes overwhelming and then my face gets covered by my arms, resting my head.

"Y/n, I called a friend of mine to come over and do a medical checkup on you to see what's the problem." Kurapika's voice made me lift my head at him as he strolled towards me. Standing by my side as his hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Y/n, what's wrong are you feeling alright?"

"Oh, I feel sleepy and weak. I'm having a headache." I answered honestly. A worried expression casts over kurapika.

"Come and sit on the sofa, try to stay awake as much as possible. My friend Melody will be coming here." I got up from my seat as I and Kurapika walked over to the sofa, away from the dining table.

I sat down once again with Kurapika by my side. During the whole hour, Kurapika talked about how we met and fell in love. I accepted his love confession in the past and that's how I ended up here in this situation. In the present, as he continues to speak to me; a knock could be heard at the door.