Chapter 1

It was weird to be someone different when I wasn't before and this doesn't calm me down. Not even the slightest bit and I hated that. I truly desire something and that is money, memories that don't belong to me flashed through my mind from childhood to adulthood. I glanced around the art gallery I was working in as a secretary, I shook my head and started sending emails. I am supposed to do it since it's my job.

Once I was done, I started to organize the folders for the next meeting while being cautious about my new surroundings, in this world I have a job already. I work in this place from day to night and I don't get that much money. I just want to have a lot of money so I can live in a bigger house instead of a tiny apartment which I dislike the most.

As I was packing my stuff, a woman with reddish hair named Aruni walked up to me but I paid no attention to her. I attempted to leave but her offer stopped me.

"Hey y/n, I was wondering if you want to go with me so we can watch a movie together?"

I scanned through my new memories I never had before and found out that Aruni is someone who enjoys playing cruel pranks on me which led me to end up being in the hospital or passing out. Now I'm supposed to be an extremely depressed and distant girl who sometimes is very rude and hates everything and anyone except animals. So I made my decision to snap back at her.

I turned my head towards her with a glare filled with hatred and disgusted,

"If you touch me I swear I won't hesitate to send you to your coffin and chop your body parts so I can place them in different places. I don't care if I go to jail." I threatened in my deep voice laced with venom after putting my coat on as I took off walking away at a fast pace.

Leaving her behind as I went out into the night; ignoring the cold winter breeze hitting against my face while I kept on strolling with my hands taking my earphones out and started to listen to music to forget about the anger bubbling up inside of me. She's annoying and sadistic, that's all I can say is. And what's even worse is that she was my friend once who I could trust before she betrayed me.

I went into the train station and swiped my card which allowed me to go inside. After a few minutes of walking, I sat down on the bench as I waited patiently for the train to arrive. I was so lost in my own world that I didn't realize someone sat down next to me and tried to speak to me and it led to him or her tapping on my shoulder. I turned my head to the person next to me with my hands in my pocket, lowering the volume.

I was greeted by a man's face smiling at me with a gentle look on his eyes and a white bandana covering his forehead. I narrowed my eyelids at him with the most annoyed expression on my face. I don't even like mens and yet here is one, trying to speak with me.

"Hi I'm not sure if you remember me but I am Chrollo Lucilfer. We used to talk to each other when I came into the art gallery you worked at." He said as I nodded my head, pretending I saw him before even if I don't recall a single thing because many people I saw had come into the art gallery and it led me to forget anyone who had spoken with me.

"Oh I see, nice to see you again." I gave him an awkward smile and avoided eye contact with him, paying attention to my surroundings and to my music that was still playing in a low volume which is enough for me to hear anyone. And this Chrollo didn't allow the conversations to end like that.

"I was kind of bored just standing and not having anything to do besides talking to my friends until I happened to see you here as well." He kept on going while I struggled to prevent myself from replying sarcastically back in hopes he could just for once keep his mouth shut.

He asked me questions like what do I like, what do I enjoy doing the most when I'm bored, etc. I didn't feel like answering all of them so I answered some and kept quiet. And he didn't seem irritated when I didn't answer and kept on talking.