It's All For You

Serena POV

I gasped as I was pulled out from my dream, I didn't remember falling asleep but I could definitely remember the wake up.

"What's wrong Princess?" Cobra was suddenly above me, inches away from my face. He was hungrier than salmon during mating season.

"N-nothing's wrong." I stuttered out, still jumpy from the crazy dream I had just had. I looked behind Cobra's head; it was still a brilliant bright blue, so I knew that I hadn't been asleep for long. "I just, had a weird dream."

"I know when you're lying to me angel. I can hear it in your thoughts, and in your voice." Cobra lifted one of his hearty hands up off of the ground and brought a strand of my hair up to his nose. "It wasn't just a dream, it was a nightmare. What was it about?"

"I don't know if I like this mind reading business." I replied, avoiding Cobra's question completely.

"I am sure that you will get used to it." He gave me his warm smile as I slipped out of his grip. "Now what did you dream about?"

I gave out a huge sigh, I didn't really want to repeat my dream out loud, and it was bad enough that I had to see it in my dream. "It was about my sister, it was like she was still alive. She was with those people that you said had killed her. They were on a train going somewhere; they said they were coming here to the home of the Saber Tooth guild." I shook my head. "It was a really weird dream, almost as if I was seeing things through her eyes. Guess my imagination is running wild."

"That is a pretty weird and crazy dream you had." Cobra laughed as he rolled off of me, but it didn't seem to reach his eyes. "What do you want to do today my Princess?"

"Well...." I pulled out the word, giving me time to sit on top of him. "I think that we should stay right where we are, and make the rest of the day our own. The Fairy Tail pests are more than likely on their way by now; I predict that they will be in town by sunset, dawn at the latest."

"I can think of a few things that I would like to do today." Cobra's current smile lit up his entire face this time as he pulled me in closer to him, my hips practically on top of his.

"Nothing like that is going to happen today." I stated, putting my hand on his chest preventing me from going any closer. "You could barely handle me kissing you; I don't want to think about how you would react if we took our cloths off. If anything today, we're going sightseeing."

"I can't, I am a wanted criminal." Cobra confessed looking away from my face.

"Are you seriously that high on the criminal scale?" I questioned, pouting a little bit as my sightseeing plans got smashed to the ground.

"I am that high Cupcake." Cobra explained. "If I went close to the city at all I would be thrown into prison faster than you can say ocean. I have done some pretty horrible things, and it has put me pretty high up there. I'm sorry that your plans....got smashed to the ground."

"It's fine; I mean sightseeing wouldn't be that fun to do anyway." I rolled my eyes, trying not to show how unimpressed I was. I lay down on my back and looked towards the sky for a moment before an idea popped into my head. "Do you have any experience flying?"

"Flight?" Cobra questioned, following my gaze towards the sky. "How can I possibly do that? I can't make wings like you can; I am just a second generation dragon slayer."

"True, you can't fly on your own....but I used to do this all the time with my sister." I smiled at him as I allowed my water wings to materialize. "You just have to take my hand, and trust me."