Those In between

Grey POV

We ran towards the two girls, who were still fighting at full power, these two never seemed to stop fighting or run out of magic energy. I guess that training for so long, they build up quite a bit of tolerance. Running towards them I felt my heart racing, I couldn't tell if it was fear or if it was because of adrenaline but I didn't like the feeling.

Going into this battle was different than the others I had faced with my friends. These two weren't a direct threat, they weren't trying to destory anything or take over the world in any way. They weren't trying to be the rulers of a new world, or trying to create a new world. The mayor just wanted them to be captured, taken into town so that society could be explained to them. It was very weird and different, anything could happen.

We were standing at the base of their huge ice castle, the two were still flying around, not paying much attention. Our group was soon back together all and they were all looking with amazement as the girls swooped around above us. No one dared to talk as was watched them give blow after blow, they stopped using magic and just focused on the physical fighting. I could still sense magic energy from them, so I knew they weren't completely drained. These two were like a whole new breed of scary.

"Do you think they will ever stop to talk to us?" Wendy asked.

"I think we will have to physically split them up, but that's hard with them....flying." Rouge stated, still in shock that they were flying above our heads. Suddenly their wing disappeared and they floated to the ground, I was wondering how they managed to look so graceful doing it when I noticed the two exseeds on their backs.

"On the upside, they are on the ground now." Natsu comment, still missing the whole problem that they were in a full fledged battle.

"Great, why don't you go over there and talk to them while we make a plan be?" I told him sarcastically.

"Great idea!" He said as he ran towards them, I seriously had to start watching what I said around him.
__________________________________

Serena POV

"I am ready to go to the main land already! So stop putting it off and just take me would you?!" She yelled as threw a few punches that I easily blocked.

"You are not ready until I say so! What if someone managed to take me out huh?!" I yelled ducking under her swinging leg. "You can't even beat me when I am distracted! How the hell do you plan on beating someone stronger than me?" I asked giving her a really strong upper cut to the jaw.

"Excuse me?" A foreign voice entered into the conversation. I would have looked over if Katherine hadn't turned to him.

"This isn't your fight so butt out!" She yelled as she sent a freezing cloud his way. I knew instantly that all the moisture on his body would instantly freeze and it would temporarily keep him in an unmovable state.

"Rule one, never take your eye off your target!" I yelled giving her a double spinning kick. I would get mad at her for freezing the stranger later. As we kept hitting each other another stranger walked up to us. I would have freaked out the fact the two strangers were on out ice island but I was busy with Katherine.

"Hey you two!" This stranger was a male for sure, I looked over to see a dark blue haired, almost black, haired boy. I still managed to block Katherine's blocks which only made them come on stronger as she got frustrated.

"You, what do you want?" I asked, encasing my sister in a water bubble so I could focus on the boy that was standing in front of me. "This better be important, I am training my sister over here."

"Yeah I can see that, can you guys take a break? My friends and I need to talk to you." The boy explained.

"You seriously interrupted us because you wanted to talk?!" I asked, infuriated. "Are you stupid or something?! Get lost you stupid land boy! Water dragon, tsunami roar!" I sent a giant wave his way that should have sent him at least to the far side of the island.