Chapter Seven: Taylor Swift is life

(EXT. OCEAN - DAY)

A jet flies over the sea at high-speed.

(JET)

Steve is watching a video of the Hulk.

Bruce looks down in shame, he never intended to become this monster. He looked to the side feeling a couple stares on him. He saw Loki and Raisa looking at him. They both understood how he felt, they both had felt like monsters in their life. "Bruce, stop thinking like that, you are a great person even with your little buddy there." Raisa told the man with sincerity in her eyes. "She's not wrong Bruce, you're not just the Hulk, you're Bruce Banner" Tony responded putting a smile on the mans face.

FACELESS PILOT: (to Coulson) We're about forty minutes out from home base, Sir.

Coulson stands from a chair and walks over to Steve.

STEVE: So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?

AGENT COULSON: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought Gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.

STEVE: Didn't really go his way, did it?

AGENT COULSON: Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking.

Rogers looks confused.

"Damn, seriously. Wait how much catching up you still got to do Capsicle?" Raisa asked. "I think I've caught up pretty well" The man responded " Do you know about Taylor Swift?" She questioned again. " Having lived with you for 2 years, of course I know who Taylor Swift is" Cap responded. Raisa looked at him with a proud look and a nod.

"Umm who is Taylor Swift?" A pureblood Slytherin asked. Raisa span around in her seat so fast her teammates were surprised she didn't give herself whiplash. "You don't know who Taylor Swift is? Oh my God, you poor soul, I don't think I could live without her" Raisa started ranting about her favourite artist before quickly turning on Harry and James Potter " Please tell me you know who Taylor Swift is or at least who One Direction are?" she pleaded. "Of course we have, we haven't been living under a rock." The boys responded looking at her as if it was a dumb question, which for them was. "Who?" the mother said. The boys and girl looked at her as if she was crazy " Only the best singer in the whole music industry, I don't think I could live without her in my life. If she didn't create music I think I would simply die."

He's like a- smart person. I gotta say- it's an honour to meet you, officially. I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. I mean, I was, I was present, while you were unconscious from-the-ice.

Most of the people looked disturbed at that, while the agents who knew Coulson laughed at his awkwardness. It was so on topic for him.

Steve moves over to the cockpit and Coulson follows

AGENT COULSON: (CONT'D)You know it's really- it's just a just a huge honour to have you onboard- it's...

STEVE: Well, I hope I'm the man for the job.

AGENT COULSON: Oh you are, absolutely. Ah- we made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input.

STEVE: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little...old-fashioned?

AGENT COULSON: Everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.

(LOKI'S LIAR, UNDERGROUND LAB - DAY)

Two soldiers run down a tunnel...we hear them coming. They run into the lab where dozens of men are working, including Selvig. Loki sits and watches, spear in hand. It glows and he is transported to another world.

(SPACE - CONTINUOUS)

THE OTHER: The Chitauri grow restless.

LOKI: Let them goad themselves. I will lead them in a glorious battle.

THE OTHER: Battle? Against the meagre might of Earth.

LOKI: Glorious not lengthy- if your force is as formidable as you claim.

THE OTHER: You question us? You question him? He who out the sceptre in your hand, who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose? When you were cast out- defeated!

LOKI: I was a king! The rightful king of Asgard, betrayed.

THE OTHER: Your ambition is little, full of childish need. We look beyond the Earth to greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil.

LOKI: You don't have the Tesseract yet.

The Chitauri creature lunges at Loki, hissing.

I don't threaten. But until I open the doors, until your force is mine to command, you are but words.

THE OTHER: You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice, where he cannot find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain

(LOKI'S LIAR, UNDERGROUND LAB)

Loki comes back and he flinches. He stares, mad.