~ Background Info ~

Rosie was taken from her family in the night and taken to the red room. When she got to the red room, they changed her name from Rosie Potter to Raisa Novikov. She displayed signs of magic at age 4 so she went back and forth from Hydra and the red room. At hydra they experimented on her to enhance the magic she displayed. She had wandless and sometimes non-verbal magic, but she also gained powers like the Scarlet Witch except it was a sapphire blue colour. She met Nat when she was 9 and they escaped together, and Nat took custody of Raisa becoming her mother figure. She met Tony on the Helicarrier and they just clicked. Tony liked how she was able to keep up with him scientifically and with the sarcastic and witty comments. Raisa enjoys learning and enjoys science, so she spends a lot of time with Tony in the lab and he becomes very close with her, he becomes a mentor/father figure for her. She is a very talented fighter and even after leaving the red room, Nat would help train her more along with Clint.

For the story line to add up Harry and Rosie were born 31st July 1999, Voldemort was killed 31st October 2000 trying to kill the twins, James and Lily were stupefied. Rosie was taken in 2002 when the twins were 3, Harry goes to Hogwarts September of 2010 and the rest of the dates add up according to the Avengers movies, so Rosie/Raisa is 12 during The Avengers movie and so forth. The Avengers come to Hogwarts at the start of 7th year (September 2016) Civil War and Black Widow has happened.