12

After we were done, we headed to the bed.

"You're staying with me" Gavi said and we got to his bed.

I put my head on his chest and he stayed awake with me. We were quiet, he understood that I don't want to talk right now. He was awake with me until I fell asleep. He put his arms around me and was trying to make me better, which worked.

In the morning I didn't even want to get up. I was awake sooner than Gavi. I just kissed him on his cheek and went to the bathroom. On my way I bumped into Pedri.

"Hey..." Pedri said and hugged me.

"Hi" as he was hugging me I burst into tears. "I am sorry about this."

"Hey, it's okay Ams. I am here for you. You have us."

"Thank you Pedri. I just still can't believe. I don't know what I will do now, he was the only family I had."

"Ams, you can call us your family. You're not alone. Gavi is really into you and I like you as a friend. We will do everything we can to make sure you're okay. I am going to call your principal and I will tell him, that you will stay three days home. Or you know what? I will go there. Face to face is always better."

"You don't have to do that Pedri. I will do that myself."

"No, not a chance. I am not letting you do this. I can't see you breaking down at principal's office. That would break my heart even more."

"Hey..." Gavi said with a sleepy voice.

"Hey bro" Pedri said and went back to his room.

"Hello princess" he said and hugged me.

"Hi" I said while he was hugging me.

We went to the kitchen and Gavi made me and Pedri breakfast.

"Did it really cook Gavira or Ams did it? It's suspiciously good." Pedri said.

"Hahaha very funny Pedri" Gavi said.

"Right, I am always funny."

"You're" I said.

"Well guys. I am going to Amalia's school to talk to her principal and I thought that she could stay with us here, so she isn't in that house with full of memories alone. I will also tell him that she moved to another house."

"That's really good idea. Are you in Ams?"

"Yes, I would love that, but only if you don't mind."

"Of course we don't" Gavi said.

"Alright, bye guys" Pedri said and went to his car.

"Ams? I just need to ask if you don't mind to go to your house to pack rest of the things?"

"Let's do it" I took a deep breath.

"If you're not ready, we can do it another time."

"It's okay. I am ready."

We went to Gavi's car and he drove us to my old house. We entered inside and from my eyes started falling tears. Gavi grabbed my hand and we went to my room. We packed my things and then we did the hardest part. I told Gavi that we can't keep in the house dad's things. When we started doing that I broke down again. Gavi immediately went to hug me.

"Shhh, I am here, I am here for you."

"Thank you Gavi."

"I will do that alone" he said and I was just watching him and crying quietly.

When we were finished, we put the things into the car. We gave dad's clothes to people who need it, because I know that he would want that, and after that we went to their house. Pedri was watching something so we joined him. Gavi and I were cuddling.