2

Next morning I woke up two hours before school. I woke up dad.

"Good morning dad. Here are your pills and water."

"Good morning sweetie. Thank you" he said and swallow it.

"You have lunch in the fridge and before I leave I will make you some breakfast. After work, I will go to the shop to get us some food so I will be home a bit later then usual."

"Thank you so much Ams. You are an angel."

"You're welcome dad. I will go take a shower."

After that I put mascara on and did my eyebrowns. I went to the kitchen and I made my dad pancakes. I got dressed and then I went to the car that dad gave me. I drove to the school and it was now me who was waiting for my friends.

"Hello, you're here earlier than usual" Sara said and hugged me.

"Hi, I have a car now" I smiled.

"Yaay, so that means you don't have to work anymore?" Sara asked.

"It doesn't change anything. I like my work and everything."

"I don't know how you can like it."

"It's just fun."

"Hii" Camila puled me and Sara into hug.

"Ams has a car" Sara said.

"Really?"

"Well, yeah."

We went to the classroom. Camila, Sara and Julia were talking together. I was just checking my phone.

"Let's go, we have english" Camila said and we went to another class.

"I have all the projects, but not yours Amalia. Where is yours ?" Mrs. López asked me.

"I forgot about that. I will do it today. I am so sorry."

"Okay, but if not I will lower your grade" she looked at me and I just smiled.

In work it was so much work to do. José gave me some food for me and my dad and I went to the shop. I tried to pay for the groceries with my card.

"It declined, let's try it again" the cashier said and smiled. It got declined again.

"I don't have any cash on me" I said all nervous.

"I've got it" I heard a boy talking behind me and he payed for my groceries.

I waited for him. " Thank you so much" I smiled at him.

"You're welcome" the brown hair boy smiled at me and I realized that it was the footballer who I served.

"Can we meet again? I want to pay it back to you."

"You don't have to, but yes, I would love to meet again. I am Pablo" he smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Pablo."

"Here" he handed me his phone.

"Is this your way to get my number?"

"Haha, yes. We have to be in contact if we want to meet again."

"Okay, here you go" I gave him my number and then I handed him my phone and he gave me his.

He carried my shopping bag and he put it into my car.

"Thank you so much, for all of this" I smiled.

"Hey, it's nothing. No one should be without their groceries. I am glad that I could help" he smiled and went to his friend's car.

"Hi dad, I am home" I said and I put the food that José gave me into microwave. I gave him his food and I started to putting the groceries to the fridge. After that I heated up my food and went to the living room.

"Honey, how was your day?" my dad said.

"It was fine. When I was at grocery store I tried to pay with my card, but it was declined, behind me was the boy that I served and he paid it for me, because I didn't have any cash on me."

"That's so sweet of him."

"Yes, it is. I will have to make it up to him. Anyway I have a project that I have to do, so I will be in my room. If you need anything, just tell me."

"Of course my princess."

I started doing my project and after a while I looked at the clock and I went to help dad to go to the bed.

"Good night dad. Have a sweet dreams" I said.

"Good night my beautiful girl. I am so grateful for you."

"I am so grateful for you too, now go sleep dad."

I went back to my room and I grabbed the chocolate that I bought and went to our neighbours house.

"Hello Amalia, what you're doing here this late? Is your dad okay?" Mrs. García asked me.

"Hi, I am so sorry to bother you, but this is for you. I just wanted to thank you for checking on my dad when I am at school or in the work. It means a lot to me" I said with smile on my face and with watery eyes.

"I am so sorry that you have to go through it. If you need anything, just tell me" she smiled back at me.

"Thank you, have a nice rest of the evening" I smiled and went back to my room.

After a while I finished my project and I went to sleep.