10

I waited on Gavi and he picked me up. He went out of car because he saw that I was crying, he ran to me.

"Are you okay?" I immediately hugged him and burst into tears. "Shh, it's okay. I am here. Wanna go home?"

I shaked my head and he drove me home. He held my hand and we were both quiet.

"I am not going to push you, whenever you're ready to tell me, you will" he said and smiled at me.

"My friends... I just had another argument with them and I told them everything I didn't even wanted to tell them."

"I am so sorry mi amor" he said and hugged me. He whipped my tears off. He kissed me, we said our goodbyes and I went home.

I spend my time with my dad. At afternoon Gavi came around. He got me a bucket of flowers and he bought my dad his favourite muffins. We watched a movie together and my dad and my boyfriend got along well. After some time Gavi took me to the restaurant. I kissed him and went to the work.

"Hey kid, you're here earlier than I expected."

"Hi, my boyfriend took me here and I wasn't at school..."

"Oh, okay."

"Did I tell you that I hired another helper?"

"You did, but I thought she would come earlier."

"She's student too, she had some things to do too. You two will get along well, she's at your age."

"Great, that's amazing."

"She will come soon."

After a while I saw Marco and some girl going here.

"Hi Ams everything good?" he asked me and hugged me.

"Hi, umm yes" I answered.

"This is my sister Natalia."

"Nat this is one of my friends Amalia, be nice to her."

"Hi, nice to meet you Amalia" she said and José came and noticed Natalia.

"Hello Natalia, here" he handed her an apron.

"Thank you" she smiled and put it on her.

"Ams, you will help her whenever she needs, okay?"

"Of course, I will."

We did our job. And we cleaned the restaurant, José gave me food and I went outside, Gavi was already waiting on me.

"How was your work?" he asked me and kissed me.

"It was great" I smiled and we went to his car.

He drove me home and I went to check if my dad is okay. I heated up our food and I went to sit next to him.

"Dad?" I asked him.

"Yes, my dear?"

"My boyfriend has a match, do you think I could go?"

"Yeah, of course. You have free time, you can do what you want."

"Thank you. And the next day we could go outside somewhere."

"Yes, but I am not so sure of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing darling, don't worry, you will find out soon."

I went to my room, cleaned my room and I took a shower. After that I texted Marco if he could send me notes. He did, so I tried to do as much school as I could and I went to sleep.