Hell

Warning ⚠️: This chapter contains gore, fear, and abuse. Reader discretion is advised.

I woke up and felt warmth underneath me. As I noticed I was on Aizawa, I tried to move off, but he grabbed me and held me on top of him, tightly. I looked at him and noticed he was awake, staring down at me. "I-I'm sor-" "Be quiet kitten. I don't want to hear it." I ducked my head away. "You know what you did was wrong. And now you'll have to learn, don't you?" He paused for a second in silence. "Don't you!?" "Y-Yes..." I peeped out.

"Ok, then let's go." As he got up and grabbed you, holding you. "Please! I don't want to! I'm sorry I'm-" He covered my mouth as he walked through the hall.

I tried to squirm as he opened a door and walked into the room with me. Before he set me down, He screamed out, calling for Mic. He put me down on a chair and walked to the corner and grabbed something I couldn't see. I didn't dare move.... Not now. Mic came in, walking over to Aizawa. "Hizashi, go hold her down please." Aizawa said with barely any emotion in his voice. Mic walked over to you as your eyes were filled with fear. He grabbed you up and sat on the chair, with you in his lap. "Don't move or you'll make it worse." He said in my ear as Aizawa came over. Aizawa's face was dark, and even sadistic. Before I could see, he leaned down and snapped something on my neck, as he grinned. "What do you think Zashi? Doesn't she look even more beautiful now?" As he reaches over and moves a piece of hair out of my face.

"How about we play a game, hmm~?" As he got back up and took a small remote device from his pocket. "I'm gonna ask you some questions and you're gonna answer them. If you lie to me, Mic's gonna tell me and you won't like what after."

Your mind snapped, what did he mean by that? What was he going to do to you? You were cut from your thoughts when Hizashi grabbed your wrist, squeezing it.

"Ok kitten, where were you going with Kirishima?" I looked down. "To-to the p-police." He frowned. "Okay.... Where you going to tell them about us?" Your heart froze. "N-No I wasn't!" You blurted out. You soon regretted it. "Well Hizashi?" "I gotta say, she's an excellent liar" he said. In that moment, Shota clicked a button. I cried out in pain as electricity shocked through me. I tried to get away and rip at the collar, but Mic held me tightly, not letting me move.

Before I passed out, Aizawa stopped it. He kneeled down to me, grabbing my chin, making me look at him. "Your going to listen to me now. But, before I let you go, I'm going to make sure you learned.... And Mic, you can go now." Mic got up, leaving me there with him, and locking the door. Aizawa turned and faced me, walking towards me. Each step seemed to bring more terror in my heart as I could see that glint in Aizawa's eyes.

3RD PERSON POV:

Screams and cries in that room got worse by each standing moment. He did unspeakable things to you, that left you wishing you were already dead. Once he felt satisfied with his work, he left you motionless on the floor, bleeding and barely conscious. As he left the room, he said only one thing....

"You're mine kitten...."