Nap Of Nightmares

Aizawa walked in the bedroom and placed you down on the bed. He unwrapped you from the cloth and quickly scrambled away from him to the headboard. He only looked at you and turned to the door before he left and locked the door, he said in a stern voice ,"You do anything and I'll make you wish you were dead. You understand me kitten!?" And walked away to the hall, locking the door. Your heart pounded. You were so, so close. You started to cry. You were so close to being free! Now you were stuck back here with them. And by the looks of it, you were going to be punished even worse than last time. You hid under the blanket as you stared at the door. Any minute now, and they will grab you again. You waited for 10 minutes and eventually fell asleep.

While you were asleep, Aizawa came in and found you sleeping. He grabbed you and put you over his chest as he layed down on the bed. He'd have to wait until you woke up to punish you, now didn't he?

Hizashi opened the door and looked at the 2. "We'll have to wait, don't we?" Mic asked. Aizawa nodded his head. " Be patient Mic, she'll soon learn she is ours. Just try to be patient and wait." Yamada came over and layed next to Shota, sighing.

"Then we'll wait...."