Where Is She.

Kirishima POV:

I ran to the alley, but couldn't see her. "Y/N!" I called out. I dropped to my knees. If I would have stayed back, she wouldn't have gotten taken again! I slowly got up, and ran to the police station.

As I got there, I ran straight to the front desk. I panted from running while I tried to make out words. "Sir, please calm down, what happened?" As the receptionist came around the desk to help me. "M-My friend!...She got taken again! They took her!"I said fighting back manly tears. "Okay, please calm down and follow me please." She said as she guided me to a room with a table and a few chairs. I sat down and waited, until a police officer came in and sat across from me. "The receptionist told me something happened to your friend. Could you tell me what happened?" I looked up and started to explain. "My friend Y/N L/N got kidnapped a few days ago and now she got taken again!" "We are on that case, have you seen her at all!?" "Yes, I got home and she was under my bed. She looked scared and her arms were cut and in bandages...I tried to ask her who did it, but she only said we had to get here as fast as we could... because they knew she would be gone, and would try to find her."

"Do you know who 'they' are? Asked the officer. "No, she didn't tell me." I replied. "Ok, please continue."He said dotting some notes down. "She told me to keep walking, b-but she was quiet and didn't come out of the alley. I saw her run out and tell me to run. But, she was tripped and pulled back into the the alley by some sort of rope or object. I ran to her, but when I got there, she was gone..."

" Okay, thank you for this information, do you need us to call anyone?" "No thank you, I'll be fine." I said as I got up. "Understood. We'll find her and report any details to the public when we can." I got up and left the station. I got home and called the 1A group chat. Everyone picked up and saw something was wrong.

"What happened Kirishima!?"

"You good dude?"

"Yo what happened, why you sad?"

" No... but I saw Y/N" I tell them all trying to keep a manly face.

"You did!? Where!"

"Is she okay..? Please tell me she's okay!"

" Wait.. what do you mean saw?"

" I-I can explain but please listen!" (Explains what happens cause I'm lazy :D)

"DAMN IT!"

" I'll lil whoever took her!"

(Denki crying in the background)

"Why did this happen!?"

"That's all I have to say guys. I'll se you all tomorrow. And.. we'll find her, no matter what!"......