Wake The Puncher

You had woke up to an alarm clock. You opened your eyes slowly and readjusted to reality. It kicked in, the pain, everything. Aizawa had woken up and turned off the alarm. He sat up on the bed edge and looked at you in Hizashi's grasp. He smiled a bit. "How did my kitten sleep?" He said as he leaned down and grabbed your arm. You flinched away from the pain and yanked your arm back. He frowned"You know Hizashi was very sad yesterday. I think you should apologize to him. You had a scowl on your face. "I would never say sorry to that fucking phycopath!" You yelled to his face. Shota grabbed your jaw and whispered "You will, and you better not give him any shit today." He let go of you and got up and out of the room.

You tried to get out of Hizashi's hold, but instead you woke him up. Mic sat up and looked over to you. He tried to hug you , but you blocked him by rolling off the bed. "Come on love, you gotta get up." He said as he came around and tried to pick you up. "No don't touch me you crazy bitch!" As you punched him in the face and ran out of the room and into the hallway.

You ran right into Aizawa and looked up. Mic came out of the bedroom with a bloody nose. You backed away from Shota slowly. He saw Mic and stared you right into your eyes. "YOUR DEAD!" As he lunged toward you. You quickly slid under him and ran into a random room. You recognized it as the closet. You then realized. You were in a dead end!

Aizawa opened the door and grabbed you ferociously. He lifted you up then slammed you onto the ground. You looked in his eyes. " You are going to die when we get home! You be lucky we have to go to UA and teach!" He let go of you and walked out. Before he did, he closed the door and locked it. After a few minutes, you heard them leave.

I needed to escape. Now.