19- Two Brothers

Eren continues to make his way towards Zeke as he feels something on his leg. He looks down and sees Galliard holding onto his leg with his hands and his mouth. Galliard does his best to bite off Eren's leg but Eren punches him in his nape with his hardened hand. Eren continues to punch Galliard when all of a sudden, his arm is shot off by Commander Magath. The Scouts fly around as they take down any Marleyan soldiers they can see. The Military Police and Garrison members who were help captive ride on horses through the streets as they shoot the Marleyan military as well.

I fell... to the ground. Was I... shot?

Zeke asks as he finally wakes up. He then spots Reiner on top of Eren as Eren holds his hand on Reiner's neck. Reiner reaches out to Galliard who lays on the ground not able to move as he touches him, an electric shock occurring between the two of them.

I'm sorry, Reiner. I'm sorry! You were never meant to be chosen as a warrior. I talked you up and criticised my brother to influence their decision. I... just wanted to protect my brother.

Galliard hears his brother Marcel say in his head. Zeke starts to get up as Eren watches him.

"Time to summon some titans" Zeke says as he takes a deep breath in.

"Wait, Zeke!" Evelyn yells as she, Gabi, Falco and Colt all land next to him, Gabi running off somewhere.

"Falco got some spinal fluid in his mouth! Please don't scream, Zeke!" Colt says as he looks up at Zeke.

What... was that?

Reiner asks as Zeke and Eren both gasp slightly.

"I'm inheriting the Beast to keep my family from being sent to Paradise!" Colt explains.

"Let go Colt. Colt!" Falco yells as he struggles against Colt's strength.

"To be honest, I rarely understood you, even before you betrayed us" Colt says as he tightens his grip on Falco's arm, "but I don't think you're someone who would drag kids into this! I'm not saying you should just lay down and die! But wait until Falco's out of range of your scream! After that, slaughter away! Kill as many Eldians and Marleyans you want! Just don't drag my brother into this!".

"Falco, hop on!" Gabi yells as she comes over with a horse.

"Stay back, Gabi!" Evelyn yells as she looks at Zeke, "Zeke, you're not like this. I know what you did to me back then but you wouldn't hurt children. We can find another way to do this. Just please, Falco doesn't deserve this fate".

"Colt... " Zeke says sadly, "only too well do I understand the feelings for one's brother. So... it's a shame".

Zeke screams as Evelyn grabs Gabi.

"Get away from me, Colt!" Falco says as Colt holds onto him.

"It's okay, Falco!" Colt says as he shuts his eyes, "I'm here for you!".

Falco looks to his right as his skin starts to glow. He watches as Evelyn holds Gabi under her and grabs Colt, pulling him away from Falco as Falco transforms, Evelyn falling to the ground, not able to move. There are hundreds of transformations around them as everyone who drank the spinal fluid wine turns into titans. Colt and Gabi watch in horror as Falco stands tall as a titan in front of them.

"You two need to run" Evelyn says as she lays on the ground.

"What about you, Evelyn?" Gabi asks worriedly.

"I'll be fine. I can't move when Zeke screams, so you need to run. Get away from here and don't worry about Falco. I'll make sure to save him" Evelyn says as the two nod, running off.