4- From One Hand to Another

Reiner is walking through the town when he bumps into Falco.

"Falco, where are you heading this late?" Reiner asks as he looks at Falco.

"I forgot something at the HQ, so I'm going back to get it" Falco says as he looks at Reiner, "see you later!".

--- a few minutes ago ---

"Falco, could you do me a favour?" the woman asks as she crouches down to Falco.

"What is that, Mrs Smith?" Falco asks as he looks at her.

"I want to send a letter to my husband, but if it's sent from the internment zone, they'll check it" the woman says as she pulls out a letter, "they might find out that I'm not really sick, so could you send it from the outside?".

"Sure thing. How long have you been married to you husband?" Falco asks as he takes the letter from her.

"It's nearly been a year now" the woman says with a small smile, "I just want to make sure they that know my brother and I are here and we're okay now".

--- present time ---

Falco smiles at the letter in his hands as he posts it through the letterbox.

--- the next day ---

"Hey, why all the commotion?" Commander Magath asks as he walks up to Koslow.

"The whole Tybur family has come to visit!" Koslow says panicked.

"Excuse me?" Commander Magath asks in shock.

The two of them walk up to the meeting room where the Tybur family is as Commander Magath knocks on the door as he looks at all the guards around them.

"It's the Tyburs' personal guards. They're not part of our military" Koslow says as he looks at Commander Magath.

"Come in" one of the guards says as he opens the door.

"Sorry to drop in on you. I'm Willy, the head of the Tybur family" Willy says as he approaches Commander Magath and Koslow.

"Commander of the Warrior unit, Commander Magath" Commander Magath says as the two of them shake hands, "it's an honour to meet you, Lord Tybur".

"Nice to meet you, Commander Magath. Let me introduce you to my family" Willy says as he gestures to his family.

Commander Magath watches as the grandparents sit quietly, Willy's wife standing, just watching things go down, whilst the children run rampant and knock over the furniture.

"Having mastered the warrior unit from the outset, are you able to tell which of us is the War Hammer titan?" Willy asks as he and Commander Magath exit the room to the balcony.

"No, I haven't a clue. On might wonder if it's even here at all" Commander Magath says as he opens the door to the balcony for Willy.

"You're very astute, just as I've heard" Willy says with a small chuckle, "but it is here. The War Hammer titan is among us" he says as he walks onto the balcony, Commander Magath shutting the door behind them, "I came here to see the status of Helos. A century ago, a mere humans slayer the devil of all Earth and became the renowned Marleyan hero who saved the world: Helos. How marvellous. So brave and beautiful, with not a scratch. Truly, the spirit of Marley".

"The spirit, indeed. For within, it's empty inside" Commander Magath says in agreement.

"You're a tough critic, Commander Magath" Willy says as he turns to look at Commander Magath, "I hear you're working to reinstate Marleyan conscription?".