7- Assault

A gun starts to be fired from behind them as some people are killed, Levi grabbing Evelyn as the two of them crash onto the top of one of the buildings.

"Are you okay?" Levi asks as he looks at Evelyn.

"Long time no see, love" Evelyn says as she kisses his cheek.

"Not right now. Later" Levi says as the two of them get up.

"Shit. That's here, too? The Cart titan" Evelyn says as she and Levi crouch down and peer over the edge of the rooftop as the Cart titan appears.

Pieck.

Galliard says as he looks up at Pieck.

Guess I made it in time. Like I thought, my machine gun gear is perfect against their soldiers. Made getting it worthwhile.

Pieck says as she looks down at Galliard. Eren looks down at the woman in his hands as her eyes widen as she hardens herself and traps Eren, suspending him in the air. There are loud footsteps from nearby as Zeke walks towards them, past Evelyn and Levi.

"I still can't believe that bastard's my brother-in-law" Levi says as he watches Zeke.

Zeke!

Galliard says as he looks up at Zeke.

"Let none escape. Kill them all" Zeke says as Eren looks over at him.

"Don't die on me. Survive! That's an order!" Evelyn yells as all of her Scouts hear her.

"Are you going after the Jaw and Cart titans?" Levi asks as he looks at Evelyn.

"You know I am" Evelyn says as she stands up.

"Good. Have Mikasa and the rest of them defend Eren" Levi says as he looks at Evelyn, "you can focus on them to on your own".

"Got it" Evelyn says as she and Levi jump off the rooftops, "squad one, back up Levi and retrieve Zeke from the Beast titan. Squads two and three defend Eren!".

"Roger!" the Scouts yell as they all fly in towards the scene.

Reiner brings Falco up to the ground using his titan as only his hands appear. Falco crawls out of Reiner's hands as he stands in the middle of the complete war zone which was once a theatre. Falco spots Evelyn as he remembers how he saved her.

If Evelyn truly is the legend, Evelyn... the Restorationist, Evelyn, then why did she save me? She's supposed to be a devil... but if so, then why did she save me?

Falco asks as he watches Evelyn.

"Wait, Vice Chief Braun!" Falco says as he goes back into Reiner's hands, "Vice Chief!" Falco shouts as he finds Reiner in the middle of his hands, stuck to his titan, "Vice Chief, I'm sorry. It's my fault!" Falco says as he realises Reiner isn't waking up, placing his hands on Reiner's face, "he's alive, but...".

He's unconscious, but his body should heal itself with the Power of the Titans. That is, as long as he has the will to live, but...

Falco says as he remembers Reiner's words, him asking Eren and Evelyn to kill him.

"Vice Chief. I'll go get help" Falco says as he looks down, "there's more than just enemies out there. There's me, Gabi, the others... we're all on your side. Just hang in their, Vice Chief".

"Incoming!" Jean yells as Zeke throws some rubble at them.

"That bastard. Let's kill him!" one of the Scouts yells as he goes up behind Zeke and goes to throw his Thunder Spear at his nape but the gunners on Pieck's back kill the both of them.