{𝟭𝟱}

When he spat those words, everybody went into alarm mode

When he spat those words, everybody went into alarm mode. This time, Tsireya reached out immediately, securing a firm grip on his arm and supporting his entire weight.

"Shit! Shit!" As Spider and Neteyam assisted Tsireya in bringing a groaning Zeti toward the iIu, Lo'ak exclaimed his curses with wide eyes.

"Get him on!" Tsireya held the injured teen steady while Spider yelled at the two holding Zeti as the teen made another painful noise.

"I got him." Tsireya said with a deep breath and her hands shaking as she gently assisted Zeti onto the iIu. She then slipped up behind him and made the man lean against her chest. Go! Go!"

While Spider and Neteyam hold on to the sides, Lo'ak steps in front of her, and the iIu immediately begins to swim forward.

"I have you, I have you." Tsireya reassuringly cooed at Zeti with a shaky voice, pressing down on his bleeding while he groans and opens his eyes to look up at her.

"I promise everything will be fine." She told him as she whimpered as one of her tears fell onto his cheek, prompting her to blink them back.

Ignoring the horrible pain he was in, he brought up a shaking hand to her cheek and cupped it, as he wiped her tears away with his thumb." Don't cry, my love." He rasped through his laboured breathing, nose bumping against hers.

Tsireya tried to stifle her tears by sneezing loudly at this with a small, sad smile. In her arms, the man she would mate in the future was dying.

While the group swims faster on the iIu, she leans her head against his and keeps applying pressure to his wound. She also whispers words of comfort.

Near some of the rocks in the water, Jake hopped off his Skimwing as he spots the kids all on the iIu and heading towards where he was.

"Dad! Help! It's Zeti!" Loak desperately calls out to his father, waving a hand around to catch his attention.

As she held Zeti close to her chest and gazed down at the male, whose wheezing was accompanied by rapid breathing, Tsireya's cheeks were already stained.

The girl was unable to lose him or allow this to separate him from her and his family. She wouldn't let that happen.

She had far too many things she wanted to do with him left. She yearned so much to live a long life with him as her mate and to age with him. Eventually have their own children together.

Even if she fought her ever-increasing feelings for Zeti, she could no longer hide her infatuation for him. She adored him in every way.

She was not about to let everything that they been through together since he came here. She believed everything happens for a reason, but losing Zeti was not supposed to happen.

"Quick! We must hurry!" Tsireya exclaims quickly as they had arrived at the rocks, and she helps them gently bring down Zeti off the iIu, as they all helped the coughing male up onto the rocks.