{𝟭}

Fog appeared covering the mountains of Pandora, called the Hallelujah Mountains

Fog appeared covering the mountains of Pandora, called the Hallelujah Mountains. Animals flying with their families as we can see the forest's beauty.

On the other side of the forest were cut down and broken trees from the preview battle. But the home of the Navi's were still beautiful as ever. Creatures calling out to their family as they were running around the trees.

"The forest of Pandora holds many dangers"

Piercing beautiful, yellow eyes appeared looking at a animal. she slowly but quietly approach the animal.

"But the most dangerous thing about Pandora."

Ney'tiri slowly raised up a bow and her arrow before pointing it at the animal she sees. She looked down at her pregnant stomach before adjusting her aim.

"Is that you may grow to love her too much."

She took a shot at the animal, killing it. She said her prayers to the animal as it's spirit left their body, and into Eywa's care.

༒༒༒

Ney'tiri begin to sing her song as she held a bead in her hand playing with it. She sat by the fire as she continued her song.

"We sing the song chords to remember. Each bead, a story in our life."

Jake soon raised up two babies in his hand, in front of the clan. Ney'tiri smiled as she watched her mate raise up their first children. They're firstborn sons.

"A bead for the birth of our sons."

Ney'tiri smiled, slowly, raising up her hand to her mouth. Looking at her babies in awe as she slowly giggled.

"Neteyam and Zeti!" Jake said, revealing their names for the first time in front of everyone. The clan all repeated the new members names.

"Having twins was something the Navi's never had before. I guess since I was human, it carried along with me. Ney'tiri didn't really mind it at all. She was happy to be blessed with two children at the same time. Her Miracle kids."

༒༒༒

"A bead when we adopted our daughter, kiri."

Ney'tiri and Jake looked at grace's avatar with Norm. Her avatar had a pregnant belly. They didn't know how to explain what was happening.

"Born of Grace's avatar, a daughter, who's conception was a total mystery."

Jake and Ney'tiri held their children in their arms as they ate their food by the fireplace. Jake held kiri in his arms as she wrapped her five fingered hand around his pinky.