{𝟵}

LATER ON, it took a lot of convincing, but Zeti finally convince his parents to let him and Tuk hang out with the others in the water

They were all sitting on the rocks as they were listening to Lo'ak story about meeting a Tulkun the other day.

Tsireya sat in the middle, in between Zeti and Tuk as she was listening to his story.

"Wish I had been there. The ocean blessed you with a gift brother." Kiri said with a smile on her face. Though, she was quite jealous of him, but she was happy that he got to experience such an amazing thing.

"The Tulkun have not returned yet, and anyway no Tulkun is ever alone." Ao'nung told them as Neteyam and Lo'ak rolled their eyes at him.

"This one was. He had a missing fin. Like a stump on the left side." Lo'ak told them as Tsireya's eyes widened, her ears laying back as she knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Payakan. It's Payakan." Tsireya said before looking at her brother and Roxto. Zeti raised an eyebrow at that name, so that was his name. Before he could ask who Payakan was, his sister beat him to it.

"Who is Payakan?" Kiri asked as Roxto looked at her before speaking, getting everyone's attention as they all waited for him to speak.

"A young bull who went rogue. He's outcast, alone and he has a missing fin." Roxto said as Tsireya turned to look at Lo'ak." They say that he is a killer." She warned him as he shook his head, not wanting to believe the lies.

"No." Lo'ak protested as Ao'nung spoke to him." He killed Na'vi, and other Tulkuns. Not here, but far to the south." He said as Lo'ak shook his head once again.

Zeti frowned at his brother, he really didn't want to believe what they had just told him.

"No. He's no killer." Lo'ak said shaking his head before looking at Tsireya." Lo'ak, you're lucky to be alive." She said, strongly to him, but the poor guy wouldn't believe it.

"I'm telling you guys, he saved my life. He's my friend." He told him as Neteyam got up from his seat with a smile on his face.

"My baby bro. The mighty warrior, who faced a killer Tulkun and live to tell about it." He joke, trying to lift up his brother spirit, only to be pushed away as Lo'ak got up from his seat.

"You guys aren't listening." He told them sadly, he was trying to tell them something important, and all they saw was a joke." No. I...I'm listening." Tuk said but Lo'ak just left anyway as everyone called out to him.

"Lo'ak, come back. You skxawng." Kiri called out as Lo'ak jumped in the water and left." Should someone go check on him?" Tsireya asked and Zeti frowned.

He knew his brother needed some time alone, and that's exactly what he was going to give him. Zeti put a hand on Tsireya arm and looked at her.

"He's going to be okay. He just need some time to think." He told her and she nodded as she looked out at the waters where Lo'ak was.