{𝟯}

Zeti and his siblings all gathered around the hut, listening in on their parents arguing

Zeti and his siblings all gathered around the hut, listening in on their parents arguing. They could tell their father was trying to get their mother to understand what was going on.

"This thing, this Quaritch, whatever he is, he can walk right in here under Eywa's nose." Jake told Neytiri, who was disagreeing with him.

"This is our family, this is our home." She told him, kiri silenced her siblings as they came closer to hear them better. They were all in distress.

"I cannot. You cannot ask this. I cannot leave my people. I will not." She said, as she begin to get up, picking things around in the hut." He's hunting us. He's targeting our family." Jake told his mate and she looked at him.

"You cannot ask this. The children, everything they ever known, the forest. This is our home!" She said, heartbroken. He was asking her to leave behind her people, her life.

"He had our children. He had them under his knife." He told her and she came to realization. She walked to the other side of the hut, grabbing her father's bow, before showing him.

"My father gave me this bow as he lay dying. And he said, protect the people. You're Totuk Makto!" She reminded him, and he stared at her.

"This will protect the people. Quaritch has spider, that kid knows everything. He knows our whole operation. He can lead them right in here." He told her. The kids all looked at each other frowning, before listening in on their parents once more.

"If the people harbor us, they will die. Do you understand?" He asked her, she looked at him as tears threaten to fall from her eyes. She looks down and sighs in deeply.

"Look I got nothing. I got no plan. But I can protect this family, that I can do." He said, and she finally looked at him, putting her hand on top of her head. Jake slowly walks up to her as she stared at him crying.

"But I know one thing. Wherever we go, this family is our fortress." He said, she looks at him as they both hugged each other, and she cried into his arms.

Tuk laid on Zeti as they just finish hearing their parents decide on the decision. They were going to leave their home. A place where they were born, where they grew up, where they felt happy the most.

"What do we do?" Kiri asked, they all looked at Zeti. He was the eldest child after all. Being born five minutes before Neteyam. He didn't know what to do, or to say to comfort them.

They were going to leave their home for good, and he couldn't stop it.

༒༒༒

This is like stones in my heart. Tarsem is wise from his years he will be a strong olo'eyktan. The leader must die.

Tarsem raised up a blade in front of Jake. He made out a yelp before cutting Jake's chest. He looked at Jake sadly as Jake got up.