{𝟰}

Tsireya, Ao'nung and Rotxo dived in the water first

Tsireya, Ao'nung and Rotxo dived in the water first. Tsireya couldn't get enough of it, even though she was born here, being in the ocean felt like she was a newborn.

The three swam deeper underwater and looked up, waiting for the sully siblings to come down and join them. The family looked at the water before jumping in, following with kiri and Tuk.

"Come on!" Neteyam said as they all jumped in the water screaming in excitement.

They glanced around and saw fishes all over the place. Zeti grinned as he checked the coral reef out. Kiri was so remembered by everything around her.

Tsireya and the two boys descended further, and Tsireya turned to look at the family now submerged in water. Neteyam pointed to them, and Tsireya smiled at them.

While Kiri went her own way, some of the siblings followed the water Na'vi. To help Tuk catch up, Zeti got her on his back as he swam deeper. Before moving on, Tsireya turned around to make sure they were following.

Tuk tapped Zeti, letting him know that she was unable to I hold her breathe longer. He caught their attention as they all swam back to the surface, he caught their attention. Because they had to hold their breath for so long, they took in a lot of air once they reached the surface.

Tsireya and the others look to see the family at the surface, and frowned. Zeti thoroughly searched in the water to see Tsireya letting them know something with her fingers, however he didn't have any idea.

"Swim together with us." She hand signal them. The family looked confused at her, as they gave her confuse look, and she smiled before telling them to come. The family held their breath before going back underwater to catch up with them.

The three swim further somewhere down in the water, trusting the family would make up for lost time. They turn around to see the siblings, who have slowed down and returned to the surface to take a breather. Ao'nung regarded his best friend and sister.

"What's wrong with them?" Ao'nung said hand signal them." They are bad divers." Rotxo told him back and Tsireya stopped them.

"Stop. They're learning." She told them and her brother rolled his eyes before they decided to go up to the surface to meet them.

"Are you all right?" Tsireya asked, looking at them." You're too fast! Wait for us." Tuk said, rubbing her eyes to get the water out." Just breathe." She said as they looked at her. Ao'nung poked his head out of the water, looking at them.

"You are not good divers. May be good at swinging through trees but-" Ao'nung glared at his sister after his sister hit him on the side of the head.

"Come on, bro." Lo'ak said as Zeti spoke up." We don't speak this finger talk, guys." Zeti said and Neteyam finished on." We don't know what you're saying." He said and Tsireya frowned.