{𝟳}

Early in the morning, Kiri smiled as she was laying down in the sand, in the water

Early in the morning, Kiri smiled as she was laying down in the sand, in the water. She was watching a sea creature, dig a hole in the sand. Everything was so fascinating to her, the water, the sand, even the sea creatures.

She continue watching the creature dig in the sand. What she didn't notice was that a couple of guys approached her, judging her in every way possible.

"What is she doing?" One of the boys asked, they were watching kiri look at the sand in the water." I don't know." The other boy said as they started laughing.

"She's just looking at the sand." Ao'nung said as they all started laughing, which caused Kiri to move her hair to look at them. It took a minute to adjust her eyes as she stared at them.

"Huh. What did you say?" She asked, looking at them." Are you some kind of freak?" Ao'nung asked her and she paused, looking at him.

"He asked if you were a freak." One of the boys repeated after him, and Kiri frowned before getting up. She sighs before rolling her eyes to walk away." No." She told them and slowly walked away, trying to get away from them.

"Are you sure? I mean, you're not even a real Na'vi." Ao'nung told her before trying to grab her hand, only for her to back away." Look at these hands. I mean look at them." He said, before successfully grabbing her arm to look at her hands.

Ao'nung and his friends all started laughing at her, picking on her for the way that she looked. She looked down, everywhere she goes, she would always be called a freak for being different. Why was she so special?

"Hey! Back off, fish lips." Lo'ak said, angrily walking towards them as they all stared at him." Awww. Another four fingered freak." Ao'nung said as he slowly backed away when Lo'ak moved him away from Kiri.

"Look at his little baby tail." One of the boys said grabbing Lo'ak's tail as he was distracted with Ao'nung.

Lo'ak turn away quickly, pushing the boy off from grabbing his tail, only for more of them to grab his tail, pushing him around.

"Don't touch me." Lo'ak said pushing them away from him." Leave us alone!" Kiri said but she was ignored as they continue picking on Lo'ak." He's not normal." One of them said, grabbing Lo'ak's tail.

They continue picking on him calling his tail, a baby tail. Meanwhile, an angry Neteyam walked up to them before pushing Ao'nung back away from his brother and sister.

"You heard what she said. Leave them alone." He told him, glaring at Ao'nung.

"Aww. Big brother coming to-" One of the boys said, only to be interrupted when Ao'nung push them back slightly.

"Back off. Now." Neyetam told them once again. Ao'nung just looked at them before looking at his friends and raising his arms up in surrender.

"Smart choice. And from now on, I need you to respect my sister." He told them only for one of the boys to hissed at him. Ao'nung made him stop by putting his hand out.