{𝟭𝟯}

SMUT MOMENT (WARNING)

"Come on!" Tsireya was pulled to Petani by Zeti. As she held her brand-new bow in her hand, she grinned. Zeti climbed onto Petani and formed a bond with him.

He hasn't been on a ride with Petani in a while. He was glad to see his friend once more and hopes to ride more with him in the near future. Tsireya gladly accepted the hand that Zeti extended to her.

She jumped behind Zeti and sat down, putting her hand on his waist. He smiled at her as she was ready to go. She looked at him before nodding, letting him know that she was ready.

He took off in the air on Petani and headed for the woods. Tsireya was going to kill for the first time today, in order to become an Omatikaya Warrior.

Tsireya grinned as the breeze hit her face, she was never going to get use to this. Zeti chucked at her before turning around, it didn't take him long to get to a forest that was close by.

Tsireya was helped off Petani by Zeti. She grinned as she took in the scene of the forest in front of her. It was breathtaking to look at the forest.

Before leading her into the woods, Zeti smiled. He needed to search for a dim region for Tsireya to make her first most memorable kill. Tsireya followed him close since the woods was his space.

"There it is." "Zeti said, pointing to an animal on the ground that was eating grass." Tsireya, you only have one shot. You will join us if you succeed." She acknowledged him with a nod.

Tsireya approached the animal from a distance with her bow. She saw Zeti from the corner of her eye watching him leave and hiding behind the trees.

Tsireya closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After she fired, she heard the bow hitting something. She opened her eyes to discover that she had struck the animal in the head when she heard Zeti cheering.

With a grin on their faces, Zeti and Tsireya fled toward the animal. Tsireya looked at Zeti, who nodded, as she took the arrow from the animal's head.

"Wow, Tsireya, that was amazing." She blushed when Zeti told her." I'm grateful. My teacher was excellent." He smiled as she said that.

"So, now what?" He looked at her as she inquired." After you make your kill. We would to throw a party for you, but we won't. Therefore, the next step is to..." He stopped and she noticed that.

"What should I do next?" He blushed when she asked." Come. I have something for you to see." He informed her as he left for Pentani, Tsireya followed him. They got on  Pentani and took off in the air.

Zeti ended up taking her to the cave that he had found months ago. He landed and got off of Pentani. He helped Tsireya down as he led her to a cave.

"Zeti, what is this place?" She asked, as she saw the crystals on the walls." I found this a few days after my family and I visited your clan, so I have no idea." He informed her and she nodded.