Chapter 121 - 129

.
Chapter 121

   When the game was getting popular, Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi still lived a leisurely life every day, continuing to shoot variety shows.

    It is said to be shooting variety shows, but it is actually their daily life.

    Le Yan and Sun Yafan are relatively free because they have completed the previous wave of work.

    Sun Yafan can only be said to be relatively free, she still runs around, keeps the phone in hand, and directs the operation of "Ruixin".

    All four of them were at home that day, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

    Le Yan ran over to open the door, and paused when he saw someone coming, silently took off the lollipop in his mouth and hid it behind him, smiling brightly: "Uncle Chu is here?" It turned out that

    Chu Ting came to see Hua Luojiao .

    Le Yan welcomed them in, and Hua Luojiao also came over there: "It's just in time, I brought you a gift."

    Chu Ting walked over and grabbed her hand, laughing until crow's feet appeared: "I heard you Almost got me a rival in love again?"

    Hua Luojiao glared at him: "Children are not sensible."

    Chu Ting seemed satisfied, nodded and greeted Zhuge Fanchi.

    Not long after, the doorbell rang again.

    Chu Xingyin led Chu Yunchen and his uncle Chu Feng over, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw Chu Ting sitting on the sofa with Dama Jindao.

    Chu Xingyin instinctively yelled "Damn it", and continued to meet his father's terrified eyes, "What are you doing here, old man?!" While talking, he

    looked at the program team filming in the house: "Didn't you say Can't there be so many visits? Today is not a holiday, do you still have principles?!"

    Chu Ting stood up on the spot and walked towards him aggressively.

    Seeing that the father and son were about to fuck each other, Hua Luojiao gave a rare sigh, and looked at Zhuge Fanchi: "Is it annoying?" Zhuge Fanchi: "

    You deserve it."

    Chu Xingyin was really angry over there.

    It turned out that when Chu Xingyin was still a child, he had a cognition.

    His father is very annoying and domineering. He always thinks that his mother loves him too much and spends too much time playing with him, so he always interrupts them.

    What kid in the world hates locking the door because his dad keeps shutting him out?

    Unfortunately, he, Chu Xingyin, is such a special case.

    Chu Xingyin couldn't beat his father when he was a child, but he couldn't bear to see his mother and father quarreling because of him, so he endured it and gradually developed a rebellious mentality.

    In his memory, since he was ten years old, he has always been fighting with Chu Ting.

    Later, when he was studying abroad, he became obsessed with e-sports, and resolutely returned to China to join a team.

    His father was so angry that he kicked him out the door.

    But Chu Xingyin felt very happy. If he didn't want to make it difficult for his mother, he would have wanted to break up with the old man a long time ago.