Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    This sound came out full of hostility, not like caring, but like a curse.

    Sun Yafan was about to open her mouth, but when she heard this voice, she shot towards Su Zhi like sharp swords in her eyes.

    He didn't accept Chu Yunchen's spoonful of tofu at all.

    But at this time, Le Yan had already stood up. If he had a broom in his hand, he would have swept him out of the house.

    The atmosphere was deadlocked.

    Su Zhi was not to be outdone, her eyes clearly said "Try me if you dare to touch me".

    She is confident, because she knows that the two aunts will help her.

    Su Zhi had already run out of patience.

    She originally thought not to care about what Chu Yunchen did or who he liked, but when she really saw him humiliating to a woman like this, and this woman was not her, she still felt unreasonably angry.

    Fortunately, Chu Yunchen can change his mind, but the two aunts can't, and it's not easy to change, after all, it is related to the communication between the two families.

    Sure enough, at this moment, Zhuge Fanchi on the table coughed lightly and looked at Sun Yafan.

    Su Zhiyang felt elated, she knew it!

    But at this moment, Sun Yafan's fist was hardened.

    She felt that if Su Zhi provoked her again, she would be able to turn over the dining table directly!

    Sun Yafan knows that in this world, marriage is actually a very fragile relationship.

    In the alley where my family lived when I was a child, and the old and poor at my grandma’s house, there should not be too many divorces.

    Just like grandma said, what is the reason for getting married? It’s just that it’s too difficult to go alone, so find a man to rely on.

    But if you want to rely on this man, you have to please him, because men have the strength to make money.

    If you please him and rely on him, he will despise you, spend time and drink outside, and even kick you out and find another one.

    Sun Yafan didn't believe this.

    Her marriage is just because she likes this person, and the premise of liking is that this person can match her soul and make her feel comfortable.

    If Chu Yunchen would only bring this kind of woman who made her angry all day long, then she would ask them to leave together!

    Sun Yafan really wanted to turn the tables, because Su Zhi made a noise again.

    She looked at Chu Yunchen: "Yunchen, why are you still holding that spoon of tofu? They don't want it."

    Sun Yafan: "!!!"

    Sun Yafan's legs were already tense, and she was about to stand up and kick over at any time this table.

    But at this moment, Hua Luojiao's cough attracted her attention again.

    Sun Yafan looked at Hua Luojiao, Teacher Hua's eyes flickered, and the corners of her mouth were curved under Bai Nen's fist.

    Those eyes can speak.

    And she understood.

    At this time, Zhuge Fanchi also flew towards her with a sharp eye.

    Sun Yafan completely relaxed.