Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    While Le Yan and Sun Yafan were exchanging messages, Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao were also making video calls.

    Zhuge Fanchi played tricks on Hua Luojiao while using his laptop to read the documents: "Hua Luojiao, just smile. If you keep doing this, will Xiaoyan's knees still be lost? People seem to be pampered and raised, or are they someone else? The daughter of the family is not a daughter with you?"

    Both of them are firm egoists, and naturally they don't want to please their daughter-in-law or anything, but Zhuge Fanchi always wants to tease Hua Luojiao like this.

    Hua Luojiao didn't give in at all, she turned her head while tinkering with the hundreds of pots of succulents brought out from the Chu family's mansion on the balcony.

    "Sorry to tell me, you didn't even say a word when Yafan was bullied to the top."

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his chin at her: "Amazing, you already know this."

    Hua Luojiao: "It's better than that." You are amazing."

    The two were very busy while swimming in their hobbies while fighting each other.

    When they finally felt comfortable, the daughter-in-law came to call someone.

    Sun Yafan looked like she was owed millions, and her tone was cold.

    "Mr. Zhuge, let's eat takeaway today."

    Zhuge Fanchi was slightly taken aback when he heard this, and looked at her: "Takeaway? Actually we..."

    Before finishing speaking, Sun Yafan stopped him: "No, just Takeaway, here we are, on the second floor."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    It seems that children don't like to eat at home? Then go for takeout.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked away from the notebook and glanced at her again.

    "Okay, you go first, I'll be back later."

    On the second floor, Le Yan smiled cautiously: "Mr. Hua, it's time to eat."

    Hua Luojiao straightened up from the pile of succulents, and scalded the pear blossoms by the way .

    This bad cat has been using its pink and tender meat pads to pull the meat like a ball all morning, and Hua Luojiao gently pinched the ears with her fingertips.

    "You're getting more and more unruly!"

    Le Yan, who was standing across from her, immediately straightened her back, as if she had been electrified, and her pink and tender face lost all color in an instant.

    Hua Luojiao: "..." I didn't mention you again!

    When the two walked out, takeaways were already set up on the coffee table in the living room.

    Hua Luojiao took a look.

    Garlic crayfish are fragrant, but the shells are all black.

    Sauerkraut fish, served in a plastic box with thin tan sauerkraut leaves hanging out from the edge across the plastic box.

    Drizzle the green vegetables with oil, the oil is as thick as the white wax that has just melted away.

    Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, a piece of gypsum white egg shell with black spots stuck to the egg block.

    There is a pretty clean dish, stewed eggs with clams, but the meat of the clams is limp, Hua Luojiao doesn't even need to taste it to know it's not fresh.