Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Life is beautiful for Sun Yafan and Le Yan.

    Sun Yafan has more invitations and is busier, but she is happy.

    She has earned money for the company, and most of the money will go back to her small coffers, so she will have money to buy gifts for Teacher Zhuge and Teacher Hua.

    But she had already given away things that Zhuge Fanchi liked, and she didn't know what else Zhuge Fanchi liked, so she simply opened a sub-card for her own credit card and sent it to Zhuge Fanchi.

    "Mr. Zhuge, this is for you. Please be sure to swipe this card when you buy something!"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Zhuge Fanchi held the card between his index finger and middle finger, glanced at it, and pushed it with a smile. She went back and said, "I got the idea, but I don't need it."

    She is in charge of all the food and daily life program group, and if she returns to Chu's house or in the mountains, Chufeng will also be in charge, and she has no place to spend money at all.

    The property under her own name is kept there year after year, accumulating more and more, and she will only use her savings when sending things to Hua Luojiao.

    Because Hua Luojiao didn't let her buy gifts with other people's money.

    What a hassle.

    Sun Yafan didn't know Zhuge Fanchi's depth, and thought she was embarrassed to accept it, so she felt a little depressed.

    She felt that Teacher Zhuge still had a sense of distance from her, so she pushed the card back.

    "Mr. Zhuge, I have already given it away. If you don't accept it, you can throw it away."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Zhuge Fanchi threw the card into his trouser pocket, and hugged her to talk.

    "Yafan, you don't want to make the marriage news public, do you? But Su Zhi made it public for you, won't you be unhappy?"

    Sensing her body temperature, Sun Yafan sat far away.

    Reflecting his gaffe, he slowly moved back a bit.

    "At first I didn't want to make it public, and you know the reason. Later, I was worried that Yunchen would get divorced if he had a dog outside, so I didn't want to make it public." "Mr. Zhuge, there are no such

    problems now. Yunchen has actually been wanting to make it public recently, but I I don’t dare, I’m afraid I’m holding you back.”

    Zhuge Fanchi frowned: “Even if you hold me back, no one dares to accuse me. Yafan, you are happy that someone announced the news of your marriage this time. Still unhappy?"

    Sun Yafan lowered her head: "Of course I'm not happy, and I can't turn to others to help me disclose this kind of thing."

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled: "Actually, I'm not happy either, what you Teacher Hua said Yes, Su Zhi's child is really inappropriate."

    The next day, Chu Yunchen posted wedding photos and sweet kiss photos on Weibo, announcing the news of the marriage.

    On the same day, the N Forum fell.

    Everyone is asking why a person like Su Zhi who has no sense of moral boundaries can teach and educate people.

    In fact, some people on the Internet have been questioning this for a long time.