Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Hua Luojiao's Weibo has fallen again in the past two days.

    All kinds of comments and private messages bombarded her, asking her to host a live broadcast to introduce her skin care and beauty routine, and begging her to show off the brand of skin care products.

    If one person invites you, it is still called an invitation, but if millions of people invite you, it is a bit scary.

    Hua Luojiao glanced at Zhuge Fanchi: "Why are these children so unruly!"

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed at her: "Why are they so unruly? Don't you love beauty as much as you do? Can't you give them some warmth?"

    Zhuge Fanchi actually knew what Hua Luojiao was thinking.

    This person has always been hard-spoken and soft-hearted, but she actually likes this feeling of attention, and also likes these fans.

    Teacher Hua's fans are all quite stylish, and they love beauty to death. They often like to attach beautiful photos of themselves in the comments, and most of the discussions are about how to cultivate into the strongest vixen on the surface of the earth.

    Of course, there are also some gay men who love beauty, so now Hua Luojiao's Weibo comment section is no longer a cloud of beauties, but a cloud of beauties.

    Her old friends from when she was in the entertainment industry all laughed at her.

    "Luo Jiao, you're really good at it. It's hard for you to come out once. If you don't do good things, you'll be in trouble inside and outside the circle. You've raised the standard of beauty." At this time, Hua Luojiao didn't know that Zhuge Fanchi was there again

    . Laughing at her in his heart, he frowned and thought about it, thinking that sending warmth is not bad.

    Netizens say that she doesn't like to share private things with others, but she feels that these people have misunderstood her.

    First of all, she always thought that she was easy to get along with, but it was Zhuge Fanchi who made her angry every day and caused her to be misunderstood. Zhuge Fanchi deserves death.

    Second, skin care products are as common to her as the toothpaste she uses to brush her teeth in the morning.

    They always preconceived that she was unwilling to share, but she just didn't care about these things.

    Hua Luojiao then posted on Weibo, saying that these skin care products were developed by her, and they were not branded.

    Good guy, the comments and private messages from netizens flooded in.

    [Just know! quick! Teacher Hua, open up the patent rights and let MO produce products and sell them to us. You'd better be obedient, or don't blame me for kneeling down to beg you! ]

    [Oh my god, my god, the effect of the acne cream last time was so miraculous, I don't care, Mr. Hua, please do me a favor! Don't make me throw money at you! 】

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    Hua Luojiao liked money in both her lifetimes, but because she had it, she didn't really value it that much.

    In terms of fashion, she has been lying flat in this life, and she just wants to spend her life wasting with cute and healing things.

    And her skin care products are not like those on the market that can be mass-produced.

    Many of the medicinal materials in her skin care products are very rare, and it doesn't mean that they can be used just because they are used.

    Besides, skin care products are not enough, and other maintenance is also needed. Why do these people always think that painting their face will make everything go well? Dreaming.